Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Well, I haven't played Reju jet, and I'm pretty interested in starting it. Couple of questions: what's the level cap right now (if there is one), so I can have an idea how far is the game gone until now, and how good or not that good is the situation with bugs, glitches and other functional problems.

...and yeah, you may need a new thread or two, this one must be kinda chaotic.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I haven't played Reju jet, and I'm pretty interested in starting it. Couple of questions: what's the level cap right now (if there is one), so I can have an idea how far is the game gone until now, and how good or not that good is the situation with bugs, glitches and other functional problems.

...and yeah, you may need a new thread or two, this one must be kinda chaotic.

Before 1st badge: 20

Only 1 badge: 30

Only 2 badges: 35

Only 3 badges: 40

Only 4 badges: 45

Only 5 badges: 50

Only 6 badges: 55

Only 7 badges: 60

The game is probably good enough imo, not so much bugs and problems as the last ones.

• Developers

Ah- hm. See, I would've done this already, but I don't want to intrude on the forums that I pretty much already have at this point. It is the Reborn forums, and not the Rejuvenation forum, after all. It's something I'm going to have think about more (lol at me replying to stuff instead of paying attention in class. You can't force me to pay attention, professor.)

Ah- hm. See, I would've done this already, but I don't want to intrude on the forums that I pretty much already have at this point. It is the Reborn forums, and not the Rejuvenation forum, after all. It's something I'm going to have think about more (lol at me replying to stuff instead of paying attention in class. You can't force me to pay attention, professor.)

You have a point there, maybe you could ask Ame for making another threat of rejunvenation.

Just take your time and think about it.

• Veterans

Rejuvenation isnt a 'threat' it's the place where Jumpluff is OP :P

Not trying to be rude,just picking up on the spelling mistake there(It's supposed to be thread)

Edited by Azeria

I checked EVERY Tree in the Secret Shore trying to get the TM of Crawli --' is there even a TM ??

Yes it is, i found it like half an hour ago and my react was "what the, seriously". The tree was so oblivious that you woudn't believe it.

Yes it is, i found it like half an hour ago and my react was "what the, seriously". The tree was so oblivious that you woudn't believe it.

Ikr when I found it I was lmao. Jan did a good job hiding it

Edited by SexyMilotic

What er u doin in me swamp...Really you're right it's sooooooo oblivious --' thanks for the advice :)

Edited by Reverse

okay i press x to open up my menue , it automatically goes from the first option pokedex to the last option exit and i cant move it from there. when i press D to save , it automatically goes to no , if i go to the pokecenter and go to the box it selects the last option too

Edited by Hypa

okay i press x to open up my menue , it automatically goes from the first option pokedex to the last option exit and i cant move it from there. when i press D to save , it automatically goes to no , if i go to the pokecenter and go to the box it selects the last option too

Well that shit is weird. I can't that stuff. Well gotta wait for Jan then.

But how did you get that?

Oh the litwick event. Oh shiet, this shit oh ho!

Have fun getting rekt reverse when you fight the final boss.

When you said final boss i though that was Fake Ghost Nancy but...And then he appear...Then Black void...

i was heading to secret beach when i noticed it happening. at the ferry guy other than that i have no idea , nice to know i can break things other people havent lol but its weird that it stays on the last option rather than scrolling through them like it should lol

• Developers

That sounds like a keyboard input problem. This happened to me a while ago and tinkered with my keyboard and then it was fixed.