Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Can the dark shard(vine clearing) quest be completed now (there was a bridge that couldn't be walked under)?

Yes. Also this message took me 10 minutes to write

because of this:

36232692362ea11f3bfa5261ccab7c40.png

HELP ME MY COMPUTER IS BEING POSSESSED BY THE DARK LORD SATAN.

Can't find my way out

lol bro its not difficult at all. All you do is follow the direction of the walls, flash isnt needed at all. The first ladder should be in the east direction

Edited by SexyMilotic

lol bro its not difficult at all. All you do is follow the direction of the walls, flash isnt needed at all. The first ladder should be in the east direction

Stuck as in I can't get repels as Jan said to do, plus I'm not sure if I was supposed to go to the cavern after beating Crawli.

Stuck as in I can't get repels as Jan said to do, plus I'm not sure if I was supposed to go to the cavern after beating Crawli.

Yea you are supposed to go to the cave after Crawli, but why cant you get repels? If you can get out of the cave the village you came from sells repels

Yea you are supposed to go to the cave after Crawli, but why cant you get repels? If you can get out of the cave the village you came from sells repels

Can't jump over the ledges and I don't have Escape Ropes.

• Developers

Where are the places that you SHOULDN'T save this time, Jan for 5.3?

Sheridan, Help Centers, Off the Island, Amethyst Cave.

Crawli's tm isn't venoshock? Because I can't find anything in the trees along the ledges.

As I've stated many times. That cave was not supposed to be accessed :P.

As I've stated many times. That cave was not supposed to be accessed :P.

That's what happens when you go searching every tree for a tm. The ledge jumping hint isn't helping.

Edit: More specifics would be nice, is the tree an intractable object or a door we walk into?

Edited by Captivation

• Developers

That's what happens when you go searching every tree for a tm. The ledge jumping hint isn't helping.

It's a single tree isolated by the ledges, I thought it was pretty obvious, tbh. I guess not. Maybe I might slightllyyyy llighten the tree colors as an indication.

It's a single tree isolated by the ledges, I thought it was pretty obvious, tbh. I guess not. Maybe I might slightllyyyy llighten the tree colors as an indication.

I found it. I missed it for so long since I kept trying to approach trees from the front.

post-53750-0-41903900-1429475693_thumb.jpg

I'm kinda starting to feel sorry.

+ finally found the truly-obvious crawli-TM-tree

+ quick question: I've been on top of the mountain you need to reach through xxx-whatever-cavern (after crawlis gym), should there be an event or sth? 'cause I didn't find/see anything. Do I need to talk to someone before entering?

• Developers

attachicon.gifontopofthebugarena.jpg

I'm kinda starting to feel sorry.

+ finally found the truly-obvious crawli-TM-tree

+ quick question: I've been on top of the mountain you need to reach through xxx-whatever-cavern (after crawlis gym), should there be an event or sth? 'cause I didn't find/see anything. Do I need to talk to someone before entering?

someone stab me.

Also for the cavern part, you'll need to be there for later.