Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Where should i go after i beat Narcissa?

The cave right side of the waterfall. Another word left instead of you go to narcissa's gym place and the in to that cave.

Also i found how to not get stuck after the chandlelure/nancy battle.

Use the bike before you battle nancy and chandlelure. That's all.

Edited by ShingSt

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

I hope that Jan will make some other sprites for the main character to be able to change our looking and mega evolutions would be awesome!

That would be so much spriting. I would cry. See? I'm already crying just thinking about it. (Maybe in the future, idk)

• Veterans

Jan does enough spriting for both Rejuvenation and Reborn,no need to triple his workload lmao.

Good Job jan(Now,let's hope I can't surf on waterfalls now....)

that water leader i think could need a nerf xD i struggled sooo bad with her, she kicked my ass 7 times before gyara got the neccessary crits to kill her pokes. I wasted 2 revives on that battle x.x, or my lack of ampharos is kicking my ass xD although now i recently got my helioptile to evolve so i do have 1 electric type, cant wait for V.5 coz i accidentally bugged my savefile twice trying to sneak into the next area but i did see a nice cutscene before the game errored xD

now that you say about surfing over waterfalls you can also surf through bridges and other stuff, the memorable bridge is the one after the kingdra battle

Edited by Hypa

Don't cry please,it was just an idea! *sniff*

EDIT: How do i get Froakie if i already reapeted the event in Goldenwood? because it says Simulation Complete and that's all..

Edited by Tomy

that water leader i think could need a nerf xD i struggled sooo bad with her, she kicked my ass 7 times before gyara got the neccessary crits to kill her pokes. I wasted 2 revives on that battle x.x, or my lack of ampharos is kicking my ass xD although now i recently got my helioptile to evolve so i do have 1 electric type, cant wait for V.5 coz i accidentally bugged my savefile twice trying to sneak into the next area but i did see a nice cutscene before the game errored xD

now that you say about surfing over waterfalls you can also surf through bridges and other stuff, the memorable bridge is the one after the kingdra battle

Really? Because the water gym gave no challenge to me, thanks to Jolteon.

on the way to golden leaf top left there is a passage in the trees follow that route it will lead you to a kingdra statue that is missing a wing, you must obtain this wing and reattach it, its called an acient wing i wont tell you where it is tho coz that'd spoil it :3

anyways i had a serious lack of electric types going into that gym fight so thats why i struggled all i had was a helioptile and he got his ass handed to him before he could even cast a move lol

Edited by Hypa

on the way to golden leaf top left there is a passage in the trees follow that route it will lead you to a kingdra statue that is missing a wing, you must obtain this wing and reattach it, its called an acient wing i wont tell you where it is tho coz that'd spoil it :3

anyways i had a serious lack of electric types going into that gym fight so thats why i struggled all i had was a helioptile and he got his ass handed to him before he could even cast a move lol

I only see a Azelf statue.