Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know..it's just over powered

If you're on challenge mode, it's kinda supposed to be well over leveled.

I honestly had no problem since i just used one pokemon and swept almost every pokemon. It's hariyama with bulk up. You should use a with fighting pokemon with bulk up if you have one.

If you're on challenge mode, it's kinda supposed to be well over leveled.

I honestly had no problem since i just used one pokemon and swept almost every pokemon. It's hariyama with bulk up. You should use a with fighting pokemon with bulk up if you have one.

Where could i find a Hariyama?

EDIT: Nevermind,got it

Edited by Tomy

Where could i find a Hariyama?

If you want to grind it, you can get a makuhita at level 16-18. You can't find a hariyama, so that's the only way.

Makuhita learns good moves like knock off, belly drum, fake out and force palm at early level.

Get the pokemon ability Thick fat or guts, it's recommened.

P.S, if you need some ability capsule. Use the search thingy and search ability capsule. I made a list, and i and other people together have found five of them.

Edited by ShingSt

If you want to grind it, you can get a makuhita at level 16-18. You can't find a hariyama, so that's the only way.

Makuhita learns good moves like knock off, belly drum, fake out and force palm at early level.

Get the pokemon ability Thick fat or guts, it's recommened.

P.S, if you need some ability capsule. Use the search thingy and search ability capsule. I made a list, and i and other people together have found five of them.

Thanks for the info,but where can i grind it to at least level 30-34?

Thanks for the info,but where can i grind it to at least level 30-34?

Some options.

1. Well you can level up by doing help requests.

2. Two, you can battle against the red guy at route 2(or was it route 1, there you fight against Nim) and rebattle. He has an audino, so that's perfect offer for makuhita to get level up quickly.

3. You can just fight in wild with these poison pokemon's in the sewers. They are level 28-32? i think. But i don't recommend it since a fighting type versus poison = poison win.

Edited by ShingSt

*sit there stuck in the doorway waiting :P*

oh shingst did you beat that boss?

Not yet. Haven't played rejuvenation yesterday. Was playing more showdown.

I've destroyed her team,Hariyama is very good!

I'm happy for that. Hariyama is the real strong here(*get axed maybe lol).

When does Froakie or/and Fennekin appear to be obtainable?

Froakie

You got to catch the shadow froakie, which is there with the xen attacked godlenwood forest and of the grunts. Yes, you can catch shadow pokemon's from the grunts.

If you have catch it, you can purify the shadow froakie by the pokemon have fully open the heart. If you miss the chance, go to the man in the labtory in gearen city(the man after beating the first gym).

You can re-event that moment. but since you have beaten the second gym and the red lady boss disabled your snatch machine thingy, i don't think you can catch a shadow pokemon or froakie.

Fennekin. An real damn pain in the ass poke-event. You can get it, but in late game..

Someone made a list of location where fennekin running, so search 'fennekin' on the search button on this topic.

Froakie

You got to catch the shadow froakie, which is there with the xen attacked godlenwood forest and of the grunts. Yes, you can catch shadow pokemon's from the grunts.

If you have catch it, you can purify the shadow froakie by the pokemon have fully open the heart. If you miss the chance, go to the man in the labtory in gearen city(the man after beating the first gym).

You can re-event that moment. but since you have beaten the second gym and the red lady boss disabled your snatch machine thingy, i don't think you can catch a shadow pokemon or froakie.

Fennekin. An real damn pain in the ass poke-event. You can get it, but in late game..

Someone made a list of location where fennekin running, so search 'fennekin' on the search button on this topic.

Then when can i catch a shadow pokemon?

Then when can i catch a shadow pokemon?

After the 4th gym(narcissa one), and some damn shit happened before you can get your snag machine fixed and you can go and catch the shadow pokemon.

I don't want to spoil, it's kinda sad and serious shit in that time.

About the puritfy and shadow pokemon. The source came from pokemon XD: gale of darkness.

If you want to get the heart open with once and purifty it, you can go to one of the left houses in sheridan village for buying some things to get heart more open almost right away.

But i recommed to use training it before since shadow types is literally the strongest against every type except for fairy. And so use some purify items if you want.