Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok the encounter rate is set on japans encounter rate (which is very high ie every two steps)

as for potions some shops will sell then two you befor the gym battle but later they get hyper potions and you cant unlest you find them

ok the encounter rate is set on japans encounter rate (which is very high ie every two steps)

as for potions some shops will sell then two you befor the gym battle but later they get hyper potions and you cant unlest you find them

I don't know about the whole shops selling them to you before the battle... Because I've been to different shops and different places and they've not had them there either. I'm probably just not far enough in the game.

I don't know about the whole shops selling them to you before the battle... Because I've been to different shops and different places and they've not had them there either. I'm probably just not far enough in the game.

You will get lemonade when you're in goldenwood city. But you gotta do something before coming in that city.

You will get lemonade when you're in goldenwood city. But you gotta do something before coming in that city.

Right now I'm in the process of grinding so that I can beat Marianette (sorry If I spelled that wrong). I'm assuming that after saving Venam I'll be able to get through that gate.

Right now I'm in the process of grinding so that I can beat Marianette (sorry If I spelled that wrong). I'm assuming that after saving Venam I'll be able to get through that gate.

Pretty much. You will be surprised by how the city is... Let's say that they aren't the niciest people and pretty assholish.

Good luck, i pretty much one beated her. Hariyama with bulk up, and guts ability.

Pretty much. You will be surprised by how the city is... Let's say that they aren't the niciest people and pretty assholish.

Good luck, i pretty much one beated her. Hariyama with bulk up, and guts ability.

Thanks. Honestly I almost beat her. My only problem was her Wigglytuff... But I don't have the best team, so that also contributes to my losing to her... xD

I noticed the people standing in the area near the gate to get in aren't so friendly either. But hey, it gives the game a face and I loveeee it. :3

Edited by Wanahawkaloogee

Thanks. Honestly I almost beat her. My only problem was her Wigglytuff... But I don't have the best team, so that also contributes to my losing to her... xD

I noticed the people standing in the area near the gate to get in aren't so friendly either. But hey, it gives the game a face and I loveeee it. :3

It gonna be more worse mate, good luck gettingrektthe win.

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

So, uh, hi. I've never done any of this forum stuff before, but uh, yeah. I've been playing Rejuvenation for a bit and as I've been doing it I've written down some things/bugs/issues that have crossed my playpath... Uh, yeah. xD.

This is just for helpful purposes... I'm not trying to sound crappy or rude. It's just things I've noticed. I didn't know if this was the place to put it or not. o-o''. If not, yell at me and tell me I'm dumb.

1. Mapping issue in the EV training area in front of the second plant on the left, upon entering.
2. Magikarp knows tackle at level 4 and has good speed stats? I didn't know if this was something you meant to add or if it's just sort of there.
3. The text bubbles used while Melia is talking during/after the Gyarados/Deminsional Rift incidient scrolls too fast to read some text. I.E. When Proffessor Jenner is speaking to Madelis and she bursts between them.
4. In the Help Center located in Gearen City, after deciding to do a second quest, instead of giving you a hint for your current quest the girl with purple hair gives you a hint for the quest that you had already gotten done.
5. When Ren, You, and Venam all find Zetta in Amethyst Cave, Venam is glitched between a ledge where she ends up standing.
6. During the battle with Zetta, if you try to switch your Pokemon on the first round, it gets one hit K.O'd. I tested this many times with Froaki, Combusken, and Mightyena as I had saved beforehand.
7. While double-battling (I chose with Ren) the Galvantula, the third joltiks on the left side do not show as visible.
6. Crescent is awesome. No problem there, just thought I'd point that out.
7. When battling Keta, there's no reason a level 34 Combusken should be defeated by a level 21 Hawlucha in one hit... Several times... o.e...
8. Y U GIVE GYM LEADERS SUPER POTIONS BUT NO ME?!
9. When in the cave behind Sheridan's waterfall, the pokemon encounter rate is WAY too high... especially for hopping on the rocks... It was so hard to get through cuz every two rocks I landed on, there was a pokemon battle.
10. The Sec that you give the passcode to has a toxicroke that's apparently a shadow pokemon, but it doesn't look like a shadow pokemon... If that makes sense? Not that big of a deal, but ya know.
11. FOUR CRITICAL HITS WITH KETA'S PRIMEAPE.... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
12. I'm going through Agrotto cave again, using repels, and the encounter rate is the same... Like... It's like I'm using repels at all.
Right now I've just got to leaving Sheridan Village and going through the west gate... Though uh, if anyone could help me figure out how to get the Mareep in Gearen City.. That'd be great.
Again... I don't want this to come off as rude... Just trying to help. I've read almost the whole forum and didn't see these things listed, so I dunno if this is where I was supposed to post it, but uh, yeah. Sorry! It is a wonderful game though, and I'm enjoying it!

You'd be happy to know that most of these errors are fixed. Especially the wild encounter code..... thank god.

Those critical hits was just the rng not liking you, I haven't raised/lowered the critical hit ratio.

Also, you don't need to defeat the 4th leader for Mareep, you just need to step foot into Goldenleaf Town.

Thanks for the feedback!

Someone tell me a location of an ability capsule (4.4v) I need one (totally not going to duplicate) O___O!!!

You can use use searcher and write ability capsule.You will get Ability capsule related. Even my list of ability capsule.

dam thunder pokemon vs the water gym isn't a good idea

Well yes and no. Electric moves does get increase 1.5 boosy in this field, but the water gym have a laturn which is a big problem.

Do you need some help Loki?

grass pokemon time (I want my leaflion )

You will get that pokemon one day. Honestly, you should get a quagsire for the laturn if you want. I think that laturn had a berry that grass super effective moves decrease. And quagsire have earthquake, and one shot laturn.

Edited by ShingSt

and where dose one get said quagsire?

You can fish it for goldenwood town, or get it route 3.

If you need other pokemons, you can go to rejuvenation folder and click encounter guide. There can you find pokemons that you can get.

Two questions if I may.

1) Is Light Clay in V4.4? If not, will it be introduced in V5? Really want one for my Dual Screen Meowstic-F.

2) Is the ability Pick Up working correctly? I have 3 level 51 Linoone's (took a while to grind them that high, way higher than anything I have in my battling line up heh) with Pick Up in my party and ran around for a total of 11 hours without them picking a darn thing up.

P.S. Just acquired my third badge.... Marionette was pretty brutal, hands down the hardest fight I've encountered so far in Rejuvenation. It was a fun battle though, looking forward to seeing what else is in store.

Two questions if I may.

1) Is Light Clay in V4.4? If not, will it be introduced in V5? Really want one for my Dual Screen Meowstic-F.

2) Is the ability Pick Up working correctly? I have 3 level 51 Linoone's (took a while to grind them that high, way higher than anything I have in my battling line up heh) with Pick Up in my party and ran around for a total of 11 hours without them picking a darn thing up.

P.S. Just acquired my third badge.... Marionette was pretty brutal, hands down the hardest fight I've encountered so far in Rejuvenation. It was a fun battle though, looking forward to seeing what else is in store.

Just lost against Marianette 2 times... Reminds me of Noel of Reborn, so i hate her. :)

As for the pickup, you have to kill stuff. Pickup actives when you win a battle.