Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't see it.

It happens when you try to enter the forest in the last town where the boat crashed. Although it doesn't work when you go to the left if you totally go left and then up you will trigger the cutcene ALTHOUGH THE GAME WILL CRASH.

Can you acess the normal gym leader's palace?

It happens when you try to enter the forest in the last town where the boat crashed. Although it doesn't work when you go to the left if you totally go left and then up you will trigger the cutcene ALTHOUGH THE GAME WILL CRASH.

Can you acess the normal gym leader's palace?

Hm, i'll try that one later.

Nope i don't think so.

• Developers

RED RED EVERYTHING IS RED RED RED RED RED RED RED AMETHYST IS RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

Translation:

College hurts, been busy, not ignoring you guys, I promise, version 5 in like 2 weeks or something, Amethyst Cave, oh noooooooooooooooo

RED RED EVERYTHING IS RED RED RED RED RED RED RED AMETHYST IS RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

Translation:

College hurts, been busy, not ignoring you guys, I promise, version 5 in like 2 weeks or something, Amethyst Cave, oh noooooooooooooooo

Hey it's ok. You gotta do the busy stuff man. And hype again, yes!!

The moomoo milk for an oran berry trade is so nice, anyone else not worried about healing items for a few episodes? ;)

Meh, lemonade helps me enough.

And holy shit, ren joins the xen. Ah, he was somehow one of my favourites. Oh well, gotta see how this story goes through.

I think he joined cause of the goldenwood thingy, maybe jealous of the main character did fix the thing in goldenwood city.

And he tooks years trying fixing this problem and the main character did like passing through or one day. Just my theory of course.

Edited by ShingSt

Did anyone else see the cutcene where Ren is going to help Madame X?

I saw this on my 2nd playthrough. As they were talking about the new Xen member I thought it was going to be Ren.

The moomoo milk for an oran berry trade is so nice, anyone else not worried about healing items for a few episodes? ;)

My Pokemon love Lemonade. Lemonade makes my throat hurt, but my Pokes haven't complained.

Speaking of Madame X, how far have you guys/girls gotten against her team?

I beat her Yuveltal my first time playing. I didn't notice that she had multiple Pokemon. I got excited when I beat her Yeveltal. I then lost horribly to her Volcarona. I didn't bother my 2nd time.

Jan there some bugs on stairs like Marianette's Palace or door exits of routes like or the entrance to Wispy Lab that you can enter from sides

If u know what I mean. Sorry no screenshots maybe someone can confirm it

Alright Fennekin time go!

1. House in sheridan where the quest starts(duh).

2. Route 3, along the river on the side with the houses

3. Corta forest, small path next to the houses past the Kingdra bridge

4. Goldenlea town directly south of entrance

5. Route 2 by the northen mini-lake

6.Velvet Apartment Rooftop

7.Goldenwood Forest (where the whismur event was)

8 Wispy Ruins, left of the entrance.

9. Route 4 in the half with all the Nim clones.

10. Aikuwa town, surf north of the corsola

11. Terujuma Shore! The end Congratulations!

I found fennekin on Route 4 but he doesn't appear at Akuwa town

I cant find it, Jan said Akuwa town should be after route 4 but it isnt and I havnt found any other locations from looking through the maps.

Well that's sucks. I was going to plan that for my team, oh well. Litwick can work.

Speaking of Madame X, how far have you guys/girls gotten against her team?

I beat her Yuveltal my first time playing. I didn't notice that she had multiple Pokemon. I got excited when I beat her Yeveltal. I then lost horribly to her Volcarona. I didn't bother my 2nd time.

After Yeveltal I got smashed by her Garchomp, she has a team full of power lol

After Yeveltal I got smashed by her Garchomp, she has a team full of power lol

ikr. she killed me with a goodra. later i realized killing the yveltal was a bad idea because my torterra and azumarill got overleveled and i had no reverse candies. how do i take a screenshot of my game?

where is the fenniken in akuwa town? i checked the area above the corsola, i checked the cove by it, i still can't find it.

Edited by EonicEevee

Alright...this is prior to the first gym. I face a Level 93 Alakazam??!?!? Some darker Gyarados? How many death battles do we need before the first badge??? SMH WE CANNOT have thr first gym leader with broken field effects, and Grimers with Fire Punch. There is a clear line between difficultly and cheap tricks. I like the soundtrack...but aside from that Rejuvination is not cutting it for me. It's most likely bc Pokemon Reborn has spoiled me. n_n

BUT. I will not give up. #ohhellno I will persevere through all of the pain.

EDIT: PLUS WHATS WITH THE RACISM AGAINST SHADOW POKEMON???!?!?!?!? I need to whip out that niche and powerful shadoe froakie fam. But I can't cuz yall r racist..

Edited by Sonikku

• Developers

Alright...this is prior to the first gym. I face a Level 93 Alakazam??!?!? Some darker Gyarados? How many death battles do we need before the first badge??? SMH WE CANNOT have thr first gym leader with broken field effects, and Grimers with Fire Punch. There is a clear line between difficultly and cheap tricks. I like the soundtrack...but aside from that Rejuvination is not cutting it for me. It's most likely bc Pokemon Reborn has spoiled me. n_n

There's a casual mode, brotha'.

The level 93 was just for the lulz there. Dimensonal Gyarados was a pokemon battle you would lose. Just only one death.

It could be cool that jan could give some info about the field effect if he didn't already.