Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

(Edit)

I can't find the 10th one with fennekin. I did go up with the corsola, but i found no fennekin. Help?

And i have finished the game.

I have the same issue, no fenni in the town after that brutal search. Is there any type of specific time / weather for the trigger?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Yes. After some bullshit of hours of mining sun stone, i finally found it. God yes.

(Edit)

I can't find the 10th one with fennekin. I did go up with the corsola, but i found no fennekin. Help?

And i have finished the game.

Might not help now, but I just found another sun stone with the pickup ability while payday farming, didn't know they were in the pickup list. =O

Hmm the only one's I've seen on there are Abra and Swinub. Abra is in Amethyst Cave while Swinub is in Akuwa Cave.

Wait what?! I have version 4 but not the latest one which is the one with rar file. The reason being people told me your pokes abilities get reset and you have to beat Narcissa again... and I do not want to download winrar/7zip.

So are you sure you can get these two now?

Edited by Revengercm

Might not help now, but I just found another sun stone with the pickup ability while payday farming, didn't know they were in the pickup list. =O

Since the game have some of ORAS stuff and things, i assume that sun stone can be found.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pickup_%28Ability%29

Here's the list what you can get with pickup based of oras pickup table.

Anyone know where to find a Murkrow in the newest version? I've been looking for one forever and I still can't find one

It's there with when you fight ren in goldenwood thingy, forgot the name. go to the grass and you will find one. It take some time, you will get it erk.

It's there with when you fight ren in goldenwood thingy, forgot the name. go to the grass and you will find one. It take some time, you will get it erk.

Wait so it's in golden wood forest? Most of that area is closed off for me right now does that mean I can't get it anymore?

Edited by friebz

Wait what?! I have version 4 but not the latest one which is the one with rar file. The reason being people told me your pokes abilities get reset and you have to beat Narcissa again... and I do not want to download winrar/7zip.

So are you sure you can get these two now?

I'm abra-solutely sure you can get both of these pokemon as of Episode 4.4, you won't be able to get swinub until you beat the fifth gym though, you need surf to access Akuwa Cave.

Okay, i'll post all of the ability capsule that i have found. Jan stated that it was 10 ability capsule. I have only found 4 of them.

If some of you guys know where the other ability capsule is that i haven't shown, please tell to me. Thanks to 2tousent for suggesting of this list.

http://gyazo.com/5997002799a434998b3b6c7af81ac56d

This one was pretty tricky place Jan hided. You can only have it before you fight against Zetta, so one chance.

http://gyazo.com/0d13ec37a794bd5bb804b4020a315117

Pretty oblivious to find. Some of the npc said that you should check around for hidden items, so i assume all of you got this one.

http://gyazo.com/e8c1d3d033a076b4ac8a34d717394aae

Place with the Geara one. This one was the only one ability capsule so was previous version and it was this one. So i knew this one easily.

http://gyazo.com/9950cebe00978615f592dfee4645b679

Thanks to Scublord McFoxy/Azery. It's in goldenwood cave, there with whismur. But you will need hm surf, when you have battled 5th gym.

That's all the ability capsule i found.

P.S to Jan

An error i found some weeks ago.

http://gyazo.com/29d4c9ba72b1b4f049de6a7f96ac2ead

Edited by ShingSt

Anyone know where to find a Murkrow in the newest version? I've been looking for one forever and I still can't find one

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can find Murkrow in the grass in front of the mansion/really expensive hotel in Gearen.

I'm slowly working on an item guide. I've taken a short break, but I'll start up again today. I'm currently at the second town. I'll have to create an Imgur account or something so I can upload all these screenshots.

And you can get Abra in Amethyst cave. You need to surf to gain access to the cave entrance just past the first set of stairs.

Is there any rewards/perks for donating to the lost camp?

I also can't find fennekin in Akuwa Town

And small error for me, after purifying girafarig he's still purple in battle

1. I don't fully know that one.

2. Madfox did say it was another step between route 4 and akuwa town.

3.That must be a normal error.

Where the hell is the poke location guide? I want swinub and abra.

There should actually be an encounter guide included with the game, check the main folder for "Encounter Guide." It's split up into generations so searching is easy, but for some events there's only a brief explanation of the encounter.

I still can't find this damn Murkrow haha, like where exactly do you find it because the pokedex says its in Gearen City and Route 2 I just have no idea where

Check the grass in front of the mansion/really expensive hotel. I found a few in that grass. Murkrow was a bit rare for me.

Check the grass in front of the mansion/really expensive hotel. I found a few in that grass. Murkrow was a bit rare for me.

Thanks a lot man, finally found a Brave Murkrow with Super Luck haha