Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

With ghost moves power up 6,66x

And i think this is a bug or glitch something. It's about these three house in route 3.

All the doors is locked. Wasn't a door open before in version 2 for the puzzle?

Not a bug, Eevee got the "axe" For now at least. Did I not mention that in the readme thingy? oops..

Where is a nice place to ev train in special attack? I got this modest mareep and I already got 165 evs on it, but 1 special attack ev on it

I'm in the process of writing a location guide, if you wanna wait for that.

Are you kidding me lol that was like the first place i checked and i couldnt find it

Tfw.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a bug, Eevee got the "axe" For now at least. Did I not mention that in the readme thingy? oops..

Nope. And well i cheated and did go back to version 2 and did the puzzle there. Not sorry.

• Veterans

Narcissa.....i nearly beat her without the nerf....she got a crit

large.gif

Edit:YOSH FINALLY BEAT HER :D

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

Is there ANY "useful" dark types like absol before narcissa? I'm still having some issues with her and might need to bring in a new member

Here's my suggestion: get a previous version of the game (One where you can obtain Eevee early on), and then Evolve it into Umbreon.

• Veterans

Is there ANY "useful" dark types like absol before narcissa? I'm still having some issues with her and might need to bring in a new member

Thing is,Dark types arent as good because they only do 50% of what they would normally do due to her field.Typloshion with Eruption was usefull tho :)

-Goes and Finds a Duskull to grind-

P.S

Everyone go to version 2 to grind. Since you can rebattle that red guy everytime and his team have many exp.

And now i got a question, why did you remove that red guy(sherdian village) in version 3 Jan?

Thing is,Dark types arent as good because they only do 50% of what they would normally do due to her field.Typloshion with Eruption was usefull tho :)

Sounds like a better idea but having a resistance to ghost is nice.

• Developers

P.S

Everyone go to version 2 to grind. Since you can rebattle that red guy everytime and his team have many exp.

And now i got a question, why did you remove that red guy(sherdian village) in version 3 Jan?

Now before y'all mark me as a sadist, it's not because I wanted to make the game harder.

It's because a lot of people assumed they would get the badge straight after defeating Keta. So they would use the red guy to train to level 30 and then fight him.

Granted, they could just buy Reverse Candies, but I wanted to get rid of that confusion entirely.

In version 4, Dark types will only do about 25% less instead of 50. 50 is a bit much, imo.

• Veterans

Even worse Ghost types are completely immune

Btw are Geara and Narcissa related or something?

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

Forget a dark type all you need is Ampharos lol

Now before y'all mark me as a sadist, it's not because I wanted to make the game harder.

It's because a lot of people assumed they would get the badge straight after defeating Keta. So they would use the red guy to train to level 30 and then fight him.

Granted, they could just buy Reverse Candies, but I wanted to get rid of that confusion entirely.

In version 4, Dark types will only do about 25% less instead of 50. 50 is a bit much, imo.

I see. Combined with two gym battles and the grunts, that's pretty much enough.

And that will be some yays for the dark type.

Even worse Ghost types are completely immune

Btw are Geara and Narcissa related or something?

Based of the event, it could be also something with narcissa's husband. But i'm curious of that one too.

Anybody got version 2 of this game??? I need this ampharos to be top notch.

https://pokemonrejuvenation.wordpress.com/downloads/

Download this before Jan update this.

And hell, i have comment this threat the whole day lol.

I got the file literally just before you Posted that. Although I was aiming more for getting the Eevee that's no longer available in V4. I wanted to avoid a situation like the "Riolu Incident" from Reborn. (The Riolu Incident is my term for Ame's swapping out Riolu in favor of Darumaka.)

• Developers

I see. Combined with two gym battles and the grunts, that's pretty much enough.

And that will be some yays for the dark type.

Based of the event, it could be also something with narcissa's husband. But i'm curious of that one too.

https://pokemonrejuvenation.wordpress.com/downloads/

Download this before Jan update this.

And hell, i have comment this threat the whole day lol.

I'll be nice and give you all 10 minutes. Then it's going to be destroyed for good.

This is why I recommend getting each and every single Version that you can when downloading a Fangame.

If i could in reborn. I had episode 9 before, and the pc got some virus and deleted everything. RIP reborn episode 9