Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Veterans

Where the heck's that Kingdra wing....

GoldenLeaf's frustrating....the people keep catching me and it's hard to avoid all of em:(

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where the heck's that Kingdra wing....

GoldenLeaf's frustrating....the people keep catching me and it's hard to avoid all of em:(

Well sky did hint that it's by "small body of water" So there's that.

And yeah, that one pissed me off. Also when you are finished avoiding them, some surprise is coming.

And do you need a ability capsule? Jan did say that it's was only one and it was hidden and if you completed the area, you miss the chance. Luckly i found it. So yeah, do you need one?

• Veterans

Why can't they just be battles.....it's just frustrating....

Anyone mind doing it for me because it's just way too frustrating..

Edit:Finallt finished it...but seriously it's too frustrating :(....um why can you get caught after you're thrown on the building?

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

What team did you guys use against the normal leader?

My team -

Samurott - 35

Greninja - 35

Toxicroak - 33 (he levels up in the battle)

Tangela - 28 (so hard to train)

Pyroar - 35

Swoobat - 35

Edit - I was looking for a electric type but I couldn't get any good ones, Swellow keeps getting me...

Edited by OmerSam

Well sky did hint that it's by "small body of water" So there's that.

And yeah, that one pissed me off. Also when you are finished avoiding them, some surprise is coming.

And do you need a ability capsule? Jan did say that it's was only one and it was hidden and if you completed the area, you miss the chance. Luckly i found it. So yeah, do you need one?

Do you guys just want me to tell you where it is?

Narcissa's puzzle is puzzling(See what i did thar?)Anyone mind helping me?

It's not so weird actually. Follow the rooms. The boxes will guide you. When you've made sure the fountain is downstairs go to the room in the left. Save to be sure not to start all over and try out every possible door.

Edited by timbla

It's in the purify chamber -.- in sheridan village. There's more to it than you think. Check the gaps in the grass behind the pond.

I swear I looked there but couldn't find it... But thanks tho' lol

Do any of you know where to get a Heart Scale?

I had found one but i'm not really sure where it was. Either in sheridan village or Amethyst cave. But again, not really sure. All i remember is that it was before you fight keta and stuff.

Edited by timbla

• Developers

Danke

...sometimes i wonder if Jan was only gunna slightly nerf Narcissa because she uses ghost types and that's his favourite type :P

This just in, Narcissa has been reported to have all level 100 ghost types and 3 Full restores for Version 4.

• Veterans

This just in, Narcissa has been reported to have all level 100 ghost types and 3 Full restores for Version 4.

....goddamnit Jan.....where's the Giratina? XP

With ghost moves power up 6,66x

And i think this is a bug or glitch something. It's about these three house in route 3.

All the doors is locked. Wasn't a door open before in version 2 for the puzzle?

Where is a nice place to ev train in special attack? I got this modest mareep and I already got 165 evs on it, but 1 special attack ev on it.

Edit: Also, is the shiny rate higher because I just ran into 2 Zigzagoons.. IN A ROW...yuck.

Edited by DoubleAA14

It's in the purify chamber -.- in sheridan village. There's more to it than you think. Check the gaps in the grass behind the pond.

Are you kidding me lol that was like the first place i checked and i couldnt find it