I'm a new person who needs Love & Attention :3

VoxelHeart

Hello! My name is VoxelHeart, and I'm new to your guy's community. I haven't played Pokemon for long, but I've gotten pretty good at it. I found out about this website through Shofu, and I really have enjoyed playing Pokemon Reborn. (Currently in the Barry Ward. :D ) Currently, I've been studying 3D modeling and animation, so it's been kinda fun. If there is anything I need to know about you guys, or anything you want to share, I would love to hear.

It's kinda ironic, really. I read up a bit on your forums, and I know what it's like for a community to loose what they used before. I never played pokemon online, but I did play on a game called Atmosphir. One day, the servers got shut down, and pretty much the community was lost. Some made it over to knew forums and the such, while others just moved on. Either way, It's rough to have something like that happen.

Welcome new person!~

I'mma just call you Voxel, unless you wanna be known as person #6

Love and attention is something I give to my pets, so if you wanna join them then I'll be sure to give you lots of pet love ^w^

Anywayz, I am Clara. It is nice to eat meet you~

Enjoy your stay at Reborn and have fun with the game~

Welcome Voxel! I'm sure you will find many people here that share similar interests with you, so stick around!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask the moderators or myself as well. There's also a FAQ which can be found here. Be sure to read the rules as well.

Enjoy your time here! :)

Edited by Lostelle

Welcome Voxel to the badass region called reborn please leave your sanity at the front door and wipe your feet before you enter ;)

also its cool that your studying 3d modelling seeing as atm i have a traineeship in game designing so ive been improving on spriting atm ^_^

It's kinda ironic, really. I read up a bit on your forums, and I know what it's like for a community to loose what they used before. I never played pokemon online, but I did play on a game called Atmosphir. One day, the servers got shut down, and pretty much the community was lost. Some made it over to knew forums and the such, while others just moved on. Either way, It's rough to have something like that happen.

Well it's a good thing the server came back up again huh?

Welcome. If you run into any trouble playing the game feel free to ask for help. That's why we're here, among other things.