Pokémon Reborn Episode 14.5 - Discussion

Kurotsune

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that story-wise this episode can explore more about the arceus cult and the characters that surround that area. I highly enjoyed meeting El and Luna and the other person (pronouns xe, xir cant remember their name at all). ALSO call me violent but there has not been any other deaths as of late. Perhaps there is another coming.

ALSO. FLY. I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I NEED FLY HNNG.

I see that pokemons that used to evolve only when traded now can evolve through traning? I can train Onyx, Graveler, Machoke, Hunter or Seadra and they will evolve through evolution? http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html

Also I would request if possible to add Pikachu and Eevee as possible starting pokemons.

:)

there is the Link stone that evolves pokemon that need to be traded. it is found in various places. there is a thread specifically for it, so look it up.

and as for the eevee, you can get one from the train event in the chrysolia forest.

Edited by Ghost

I hope that story-wise this episode can explore more about the arceus cult and the characters that surround that area. I highly enjoyed meeting El and Luna and the other person (pronouns xe, xir cant remember their name at all). ALSO call me violent but there has not been any other deaths as of late. Perhaps there is another coming.

Well, the whole Aster/Eclipse thing is still pretty fresh, but who knows what is coming.

notice I said VIOLENT deaths...i.e Corey jumping off the bridge, Kiki's beheading.

yeh.

Well, keep in mind, those violent deaths were synonymous to legitimate deaths of the people from whom those gym leaders were based. Unless there's been another I've yet to hear of, I doubt any violent deaths will come to major characters.

Well, keep in mind, those violent deaths were synonymous to legitimate deaths of the people from whom those gym leaders were based. Unless there's been another I've yet to hear of, I doubt any violent deaths will come to major characters.

now THIS I had no idea about

I feel bad now

notice I said VIOLENT deaths...i.e Corey jumping off the bridge, Kiki's beheading.

yeh.

and why is having your soul literally taken out and burned to ashes not considered violent?

I see that pokemons that used to evolve only when traded now can evolve through traning? I can train Onyx, Graveler, Machoke, Hunter or Seadra and they will evolve through evolution? http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html

I am sorry to ask but this table is not easy to navtigate. The squares are so small and the legend color is very similar all being greyish.

I hope the cell phone feature will come back. It was always nice playing II generation Gold or Silver when out of the blue the trainer calls you he's ready for rematch.

Also I would request if possible to add Pikachu and Eevee as possible starting pokemons.

And you guys are the best. Thank you for the wonderful all generation pokemon game like no other. :)

Pikachu and Eevee are already in the game, I don't see why add them as starters.

What if we're deceived by a Meteor guy with the help of a PULSE Kadabra's Role Play? We wouldn't even know it's happening...

What if that's happening to you, in real life, right now? Trippy, man.

ALSO. FLY. I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I NEED FLY HNNG.

there is the Link stone that evolves pokemon that need to be traded. it is found in various places. there is a thread specifically for it, so look it up.

and as for the eevee, you can get one from the train event in the chrysolia forest.

Xe/xem/xyr is the correct pronouns. The individual is named Adrienn.

And the fact you need fly only makes us less likely to add it.

giphy.gif

Well, the whole Aster/Eclipse thing is still pretty fresh, but who knows what is coming.

Whistles innocently No one?

yeh.

If you stop to think about it, there's a few more violent deaths in the game.

The fact you doubt it only makes us want to kill them harder

rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

now THIS I had no idea about

I feel bad now

You should. Just kidding.

and why is having your soul literally taken out and burned to ashes not considered violent?

That's one of them.

Although 14.5 isn't a content release, I threw in a couple more Mega-stones.

But honestly, good luck finding them. You'll need it.

Challenge accepted.

...As soon as I get the item hunting run caught up to E14, that is.

It's not like it matters because I don't have anyone on there who could use a Mega stone we're getting now besides maybe Steelix, but my inner completionist is stirring. And yes, I'm saying this because, Mega Ring or not, we're not getting Blazikenite until post-game.