Fire Emblem Deminian Knights [Interest Check]

Commander

Okay, I added something of a description on the different classes. As for the Lord and Tactician, you really don't need to worry about those. Consider them NPCs that can help you out of a situation.

I also put up a bit of info and Promotions and Shops. I kind of want to ask you guys something on Promotions. Those are mostly for just individuals at certain point so would you rather see them in the updates or have them in PMs while I brief over what happened during those times.

In the next update, I'll be putting a bit about the setting. Feel free to ask away or put in some criticism until then.

I feel like having our promotions in updates would be better, as we are supposedly going to be a team working together. Knowing each other and how we are doing can keep us alive.

I decided to post a bit on the first little bit of the story to give you an insight on what's to come. The overall framework of the story is done with only minor things such as names and Arc 2 and Arc 3 minor plot points/names. I'm now working on a sign-ups sheet that I'll post once I finish it.

Though I am kinda stuck between myrmidon and mage. Normally in the games, I play a bow knight/ dark knight/ valkyrie. And you forgot pegasus rider and wyvern rider.

This brings me up to the topic of character classes. I decided to implement quite a few of the new Character classes that Awakening introduced. Dread Fighter, Trickster, and Dark Knight will all be third tier promotional classes. Dark Knight is not part of the Mage line though. Dark Flier, Griffon Rider, and Waifu Bride have been cut because they are rather pointless when you take skills out of the equation (and Griffons and Brides kind of feel like inserts).

I did not forget about Pegasus and Wyvern riders. I put a tight leash on available classes due to how maps are laid out in the early chapters. After certain points, you'll be able to freely choose stuff like that, but it is possible to get them a bit earlier. Good luck getting a Wyvern though. Once we start the RP, you'll quickly realize why they're so hard to obtain.

One last thing, I'll likely create a poll, but do you want me to create a horseback mage for the RP. I don't have any planned because of how much mages already can do, but I'd be willing to make one if enough people really want one.

It seems like you are making promotions into something more like the reality- a recognition of a member's outstanding achievements and/or constant demonstration of competence. So... things are going to happen in battle, and the leadership (your commanding units) basically authorize promotion orders based on the outcome.

Perhaps as a part of the promotion, they are awarded better gear or a weapon of their choice (basically, when an upgraded class gains the ability to use a new weapon class) or are chosen for additional training (such as transitioning to fighting from horseback).

Also, I think you might find these to be helpful.

Lance_Class_Tree_by_DarkMatter122.jpg

fire_emblem_8_class_promote.gif

And this stuff I just think looks cool

I'd rp, if I wasn't bad at coming up with characters that weren't gary stus. Most every character usually has one glaring shortcoming and it's always like :feelsgn: and it's always really core, main characters that are well rounded enough to keep everyone together.

Like Lon'qu inability to deal with women. That one had me rolling my eyes.

Vapid Vaike, Ghost Kellam, shy dancer olivia, nightstalker tharja, insincere silver tongue Virion, stickler for rules knight, that kid who wants to grow up right now, the scooby snack assassin, Flo-bot mage, the sheltered noble, kirby knight (the one that eats everything), the one who lives at the gym (sully), the scrooge merchant, foreveryoungsyndrome...

In the Sacred Stones and Geneaology of the Holy War there were Mage Knights, horseback mages. I'd be okay with adding them.

Edit: Thracia 776 also had them.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim