[Head Cannon] Julia is with Team Meteor

Sapp

High intelligence profiles are of extreme interest to Meteor as we've seen on a few occasions. So Terra fit the bill. Julia.... I don' think so. While I did like the theory and there are a few questions there that should be answered I don't think it was Julia being evil more of she's tier one and we're jumping to tier 6 real quick. I don't think Julia is a meteor and I think it would be REALLY surprising if she was but not a very good twist solely on what Etesian said about her not being around enough from gym 1. Cool Theory though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Ame is a meteor as she was at the train station, she was as far as we know the only one who interrogated the grunt, plus she wasn't that bothered about corey's death (like she keeping surveillance) also Ame is in charge of the gym leaders and the league where Ame either was not paying attention or just allowed the suffering of gym leaders in Dr Connal's place (only no meteor leaders) also we learn that she has stripped at least one elite four member of there position with no reason. Finally we have seen or heard nothing from Ame in how long? wasn't that hym leader meant to go see her so where is she as she isn't at the grand hall.

As for Julia the evidence against her is reasonable, just because like Terra she freestyles life doesn't mean she's stupid she grew up with the flow bot for one and the fact she has a great knowledge for explosives could mean meteor was trying to get her to blow open the gates to old reborn, in which she ended up blowing up the train station (gates underneath) and the grunt keeping watch got caught.

Maybe Ame is a meteor as she was at the train station, she was as far as we know the only one who interrogated the grunt, plus she wasn't that bothered about corey's death (like she keeping surveillance) also Ame is in charge of the gym leaders and the league where Ame either was not paying attention or just allowed the suffering of gym leaders in Dr Connal's place (only no meteor leaders) also we learn that she has stripped at least one elite four member of there position with no reason. Finally we have seen or heard nothing from Ame in how long? wasn't that hym leader meant to go see her so where is she as she isn't at the grand hall.

As for Julia the evidence against her is reasonable, just because like Terra she freestyles life doesn't mean she's stupid she grew up with the flow bot for one and the fact she has a great knowledge for explosives could mean meteor was trying to get her to blow open the gates to old reborn, in which she ended up blowing up the train station (gates underneath) and the grunt keeping watch got caught.

I doubt Ame is. Ame herself even said she was against putting herself in the game, so I doubt she would give such a character a significance in the plot.

I wouldn't mind seeing julia again, even as a meteor tbh. Every gymleader has been a very relevant and recurrent part of the story so far EXCEPT julia and maybe flobot. Heck even corey gets mentioned from time to time and he's dead.

Julia does seem to have the skills to be in Team Meteor. If they accepted a person as crazy as Terra, then why not Julia? Though I think that she's going to be fighting for the good guys, because she IS Florina's friend after all. And if Florina is going to fight against Team Meteor and her own grasshole of a brother Fern, then Julia might as well help the good guys.

Another theory is, what if she is in Labradorra City? She could either be a member of Team Meteor, or a hostage they kidnapped, much like how they took Aya. These theories are all so interesting...

I think (the nature of/we'll descover inside) the Meteor base still active in Reborn will give us the answer of who's also involved with the team.
I just find it strange that in front of the Grand Hall, there's a patch of clean water, while everywhere else the water is polluted (the latter meaning that the water treatment facility isn't working). I just can't shrug off how peculiar that looks.
Also, with Fern joining Team Meteor, we'll surely get florinia back in the story, once we get back in the city (or even earlier).

Edited by laggless01

Hm there's 18 badges and Fern said theres at least 1 back up for each meaning 36 leaders not including the elite 4 and any back ups they have so far we have explored most of the region, so where are the rest of the backups, we have already met all the official leaders, are they meteor hostages or officials,

Plus Lin as the champ of reborn would explain why the elite 4 members recognize the name (don't know why Connal does though). Or it could be she simply went to school with them.

With Julia maybe she is captured/working for meteor or even fighting against them

Hm there's 18 badges and Fern said theres at least 1 back up for each meaning 36 leaders not including the elite 4 and any back ups they have so far we have explored most of the region, so where are the rest of the backups, we have already met all the official leaders, are they meteor hostages or officials,

Plus Lin as the champ of reborn would explain why the elite 4 members recognize the name (don't know why Connal does though). Or it could be she simply went to school with them.

With Julia maybe she is captured/working for meteor or even fighting against them

I'm under the assumption that they're irrelevant. All relevant gym leaders were once part of the Online Reborn League. Because Aya was a leader on the Online Reborn League, she was one of the only relevant substitutes. The same goes for Fern, Victoria, and Cain.

What i am really interested about is the identity of Lin and why she seems familiar to Saphira

I don't remember exactly the pattern you need, but if you defeat Solaris @ the Yureyu factory and then I THINK, choose to stay downstairs, they will take Saphira and then Laura will tell you that their used to be a girl named Lin at the orphanage who was terribly cruel to her.

• Support Squad

Interesting theory, gets me thinking who else could be a Meteor. Someone that comes to mind is Titania. I mean, she had a secret meeting with a meteor grunt in the middle of Route 1. Not only that but she lives with Amaria who has the sapphire bracelet (therefore watching over it). She jumped down the cascade just to retrieve the bracelet.

Although she could have joined meteor to protect Amaria, but I get the feeling that she doesn't really care about her. Not to mention her history with Florinia. Maybe her deciding to join meteor was the reason Florinia 'lost' her emotions. Also the Scrapyard makes a perfect place for the PULSE Mime to be in.

EDIT: She also told Amaria not to get involved with Meteor... Titania is at the very least shady. She must have some sort of connection to Team Meteor.

Completely unrelated, this is the first time i've seen you, but I love who your name.

Just to refute the machinery being covered shtick, that was just to give julia an excuse for magically having a new field effect and it being all fancy and shiz

Completely unrelated, this is the first time i've seen you, but I love who your name.

Just to refute the machinery being covered shtick, that was just to give julia an excuse for magically having a new field effect and it being all fancy and shiz

About the Titania thing, I was very sleepy. What I meant is that she clearly has connections with Meteor (as evidenced in Route 1). Whether she is a member or she is doing it just to protect Amaria remains to be seen (but I believe the latter, or something else entirely, is more likely).

On the topic of Ame, she can't possibly be part of Meteor due to the fact that she was the one that repopulated Reborn City. Therefore she went against everything Meteor stands for.

Also, it is about time that we see some more of Victoria, Julia and Flobot (although I'm sure we'll see Flobot in the future).

Edited by Farnsworth

Ame said there's about 5 episodes left (so if anyones gonna return it will be soon)

Also i said something about missing gym leaders and it's just dawned on me who was the fire leader before Charlotte as Cal is the former leader as he was training with Kiki, it can't be Charlotte's mother because she died way back.

Finally who was the Fairy leader as Exe was not around as they were trapped and presumed MIA, so there has to be another leader especially because Exe has to rebuild the gym and is set on fixing reborn.

Ame said there's about 5 episodes left (so if anyones gonna return it will be soon)

Also i said something about missing gym leaders and it's just dawned on me who was the fire leader before Charlotte as Cal is the former leader as he was training with Kiki, it can't be Charlotte's mother because she died way back.

Finally who was the Fairy leader as Exe was not around as they were trapped and presumed MIA, so there has to be another leader especially because Exe has to rebuild the gym and is set on fixing reborn.

So there might be a fairy-leader we don't know of, who sides with team meteor?

That sounds interesting...

My guess is that, considering there was no stable gym for it, and there was no fairy leader on the Online Reborn League other than Adrienne, that there really isn't one with any significance in the story.

Keep in mind that the Fairy type was introduced... not too long ago, so I guess Adrienn is the only leader viable for that type.

Florinia is bound to return - because we still don't know how Titania traumatized her. I hope the four dormitory buddies unite in the future (Julia, Amaria, Titania and Florinia) - that would be quite nice to see personally. Shade is also likely to come back in the next episode - so that should be fun to expect.

Speaking of 'gym leaders that haven't made an appearance for a while', am I the only one that misses Serra? I really hope she will show up again