In honor of Summer's departure (a member I don't even know) I'm blatantly stealing their idea. Actually I was gonna do this anyway but the coincidence was too good to pass up.

>less then six four hours to 2014 2015
>not making 2014 2015 resolutions that you will never follow

wat

Here, I'll start off-
1. Learn to handle spice. (I can't take Macdonald's packet chili and it makes people laugh about it :(how rood )
2. Learn to Jumpstyle. (i got shuffling mastered and all but fuck that everyone knows jumping is the way to go)
3. Have cash. (basically stop spending $999999999 on useless shit)
4. Have irl friends. Self explanatory.
4.5 shoot for gf (lol jk i will never have a gf ;- ;)
5. Learn to draw. (preferably cartoon style)
6. Be nice to everyone i meet so i will probably win jack frost next year :)
7. Do my homework on time and avoid teachers and their whatever shit they pull out.
8. Be less of an ass.
9. Try to save up $600 so I could probs get a new phone at 2015
10. Be a man.

yeah i'll probably only follow up 1 of them but it's good to make a list once in a while.
what's your resolution?

1. Get Good

2. Become respectable via maturity.

3. Get a job, like seriously. You've never done an honest days work.

4. Be a better boyfriend.

5. Grow some facial hair you look like a damn freshmen.

6. Try to write more.

7. Stop being such a damn pessimist "Oh I'm a realist" My ass.

8. You claim to be a chef, prove it.

9. Become a DJ on reborn radio (c'mon you guy might need a hip-hop feel every once in awhile)

10. Get you license, ducking cop cars isn't as cool as it used to be.

I predict some of these will never happen, but I'm no future teller. So who knows~ Your turn.

haha i remember this

1. Learn to handle spice. (I can't take Macdonald's packet chili and it makes people laugh about it CHECK
2. Learn to Jumpstyle. (i got shuffling mastered and all but fuck that everyone knows jumping is the way to go) jumpstyle is stupid so i went for hip hop instead :>
3. Have cash. (basically stop spending $999999999 on useless shit) CHECK
4. Have irl friends. Self explanatory. CHECK
4.5 shoot for gf (lol jk i will never have a gf ;-; it's a stupid dream.
5. Learn to draw. (preferably cartoon style) never found any interest in drawing
6. Be nice to everyone i meet so i will probably win jack frost next year :) DIDNT GET JACK FROST BUT CHECK
7. Do my homework on time and avoid teachers and their whatever shit they pull out. CHECK
8. Be less of an ass. eaz
9. Try to save up $600 so I could probs get a new phone at 2015 got one from friends <3
10. Be a man. LOL

Edited by Summer

• Administrators

1. Don't limit yourself to only making life-changing resolutions once a year. Be ready to make changes every day of your life, and renew your determination to follow through on them, every single day of your life.

2015 RESOLUTIONS

1. Don't spend too much money

2. Stop being in a limbo between an A and B in my grades

3. Do my work and be more productive

4. Lose weight

5. Be more active on here

6. Be more nice I guess

7. Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Maybe

8. Get some funky moves

9. Stop some of my bad habits

10. Continue living my great and happy life and hope for the good of 2015

1. Don't manage to freak out the two friends I made at school because I'd like to keep them (IRL friends are hard, or would be if they weren't girls B) )

2. Manage to do something weird or creepy to freak out basically everyone else

1. Don't limit yourself to only making life-changing resolutions once a year. Be ready to make changes every day of your life, and renew your determination to follow through on them, every single day of your life.

I see you like to aim high. Unfortunately aspirations and life goals are some words I've never known. That's why I keep my sights low and ambiguous.

Still, I wish you all luck in achieving your goals. Inspire me.

While I'd love to be a go getter and make changes in my life all the time, I haven't done that. Maybe I can start that this year.

1. Make changes spontaneously instead of waiting for ridiculous moments that should make me change for them.

2. Drop some nasty habits I've picked up throughout the years (No details for a reason).

3. Get bae to love me back. <3

4. Have greater confidence in myself. How could anyone love me if I first don't love myself?

5. The classic. Get myself into better shape because I can feel this perfect metabolism dropping.

6. Make a better effort to make friends.

7. Come out of the closet to everyone I know in real life.

I like this.

1. Let people in. I do such a terrible job at it in general, and I feel like I've finally begun to understand how important it is to be able to talk to others about my problems.

2. Stop making people want to leave. My general demeanor is competitive and sometimes all it does is hurt others.

3. Back to the drawing board. Start over. Just, Go find myself.

As I always say

1: Don't make any resolutions. Writing down a goal for the new year doesn't mean anything. You must have the follow-trough and the drive to attain that. You have no idea what the future holds for you, and the things you would put on that list could change everyday. Everyday different things will be more relevant or important, and that list you wrote awhile back just gets pushed to the way side.

Know the goals you wish to attain, but don't be restricted by them. We can't change everything about ourselves overnight, so the lofty things people pick for these lists, they frankly never get done. We give ourselves the goal of a year to complete them and say we failed if we don't. Life goals take more than a year most times, so it is silly to pick ones for a single year. Just live your life, and the things you truly wish to attain, you will do them. And don't give yourself a deadline. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions because people pick things that can't be attained in a single year, or things they have little to no control over. I can't stress this enough. Live your life, and don't stress over completing some goal you wrote down for yourself.

Many of you are already saying, Well I will never get all these things done. That is because you give yourself a deadline that doesn't need to be there. SO what if you can't do it all in a year? That doesn't matter, those should be your goals to jsut work towards. Stop limiting yourselves by the year, and just look forward to the future instead. In the grand scheme of things, a year is no time at all. So, I ask you, is a goal that can be attained in one really life changing?

Resolution for 2015

1. Get physically fit for wedding

2. Get a higher paying job

3. Finish my novel (Maybe even get it published!!!)

4. Finish reading Game of Thrones (On Book 3: NO SPOILERS)

5. Beat Pokemon Reborn (Wink wink, nudge nudge)

6. Beat Five Nights at Freddys 2 Night 6

7. Learn to play Piano

The last three I really do not care about, just some things I'd like to do.

1) Get good grades so I can get in the Navigation program in MN.

2) Come back home as much as possible to see my family.

3) Be wise and calm enough to accept change.

4) Get in the college's sailing team

5) Keep coming to Reborn as much as possible!

2015 resolutions

1. do more fun shit

2. do less illegal shit

3. if fun shit is illegal shit, think about it first

4. less binge eating

5. more running

6. treat people nice :>

7. fucking get a job

8. make sure to actually learn at college

9. STUDY AT COLLEGE

10. DONT WASTE MY MONEY AT COLLEGE

• Support Squad

1: Figure out a reason to make a resolution specifically for the new year

2: Make a resolution for the new year

3: Read the 10+ books I got for christmas before 2016

4: Achieve total enlightenment and understanding of life, the universe and myself.

Hmm... I don't normally make any kind of resolution, rather roll with the punches because I have no idea of what to expect... Sooo... here's a first for me. Things I'm actually going to drive myself to do.

1. Finish at least one or two books and publish them.

2. Actually get my online work off the ground.

3. Work on a decent video game (Hint... one of them has to do with Pokemon)

4. Work on and finish a flash animation project (Yes... I used to be an animator)

5. Tweak my Maplestory site and make a few changes...

6. Get my own house

7. Get in contact with all my friends so we can hang out again... like old times.

8. Perform Cloud's original Omnislash without tripping towards the end.

9. Get a 4WD vehicle