Ame is a Cheater

Raviel the Phantom

• Administrators

Is there an explanation for why Cal's Magmortar knows Blast Burn?

This, I know is illegal, but deliberate. The idea is the Cal's Magmortar is a little bit special among its species. To him, it's his starter and he's worked with it and trained with it long and hard enough that it's reached that level of strength.

Everyone seem to forget Mars' level 16 Purugly and Jupiter's level 20 Skuntank.

This also reminds me that someone critisized Ame's use of underleveld Pokemon (Electrode and Cradily) which i found funny because somewhere he/she said that Gamefreak does it only pretty late in the official games as well as not overdoing it.

not to mention common candies...

Actually, the last time I saw it, it had Blast Burn as a move, to pay homage to that (specifically, when Cal is allied with you, not when you battle him on top of Pyrous Mountain). It doesn't bother me too much- if anything should be able to learn Blast Burn besides starters, it should be the thing made of fire with cannons for arms.

You could say magmortar....

Capture.PNG

...Is a Firestarter.

Everyone seem to forget Mars' level 16 Purugly and Jupiter's level 20 Skuntank.

This also reminds me that someone critisized Ame's use of underleveld Pokemon (Electrode and Cradily) which i found funny because somewhere he/she said that Gamefreak does it only pretty late in the official games as well as not overdoing it.

Ame, just raise their levels then, and you should be ok ;)

Looking at all these posts about Game Freak cheating, I must say one thing: GAME FREAKS? MORE LIKE GAME CHEATS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *everyone claps*. Thank you, thank you. I guess some people think my puns are Phantastic! *Cough cough* that's a play on words with Phantump *cough cough*.

Looking at all these posts about Game Freak cheating, I must say one thing: GAME FREAKS? MORE LIKE GAME CHEATS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *everyone claps*. Thank you, thank you. I guess some people think my puns are Phantastic! *Cough cough* that's a play on words with Phantump *cough cough*.

hqdefault.jpg

I second the BOOOOO vote

You could say magmortar....

Capture.PNG

...Is a Firestarter.

smokey.jpg

Not thirding that "BOO".

Edit: Magmortar should know Blast-Burn. Would make it more awesome.

Though if Cradily actually evolved at 40 and Florinia simply used a ton of common candies, does that mean she has or had other high-leveled pokemon?

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

I don't know if she still has it, but Aya used to have a Gengar with Sludge Wave. It's not COMPLETELY illegitimate, because there was a special Nintendo event a while back for a Sludge Wave Gengar (and a more recent one this Halloween, except it was shiny and Aya's isn't). But for Aya to have it, it would mean she's able to cross dimensions into the real world and travel back through time in order to obtain it. Then she'd have to take it back into her world, and use reality warping powers to turn the Gengar on her DS into a real Gengar. If this were Shade we were talking about, MAYBE I'd believe it, but Aya... Well, if she had these powers, she wouldn't still be trapped in Calcenon.

to be honnest i have had no problem finding a way to counter those illigal moves both in reborn and in the main games, i think those kinds of moves are great for this game, personaly i also think it adds to the challange since it wont be like the origonal games anyway (we are level 75 and we only have 12 badges) we may as well keep the illigal moves in there also

Edited by sandy