Ame is a Cheater

Raviel the Phantom

This is not to mean to bash the great creator, it is just something I noticed when battling Charlotte (who still is kicking my butt). Started with Swampert and Charizard, and her Typhlosion kills my Swampert with Energy Ball. It was weird, because I never thought Typhlosion could learn that move. Well, after some research, he can't.

So has anyone else noticed a Pokemon in the game with illegal moves?

Are you sure that Typloshion used Energy Ball and not Solarbeam?

If it did use Energy Ball, then oh well. Stuff like this has happened before, like Calm Mind Starmie and Stone Edge Excadrill recently. Next time, point this out in the Bug Reporting section.

This is not to mean to bash the great creator, it is just something I noticed when battling Charlotte (who still is kicking my butt). Started with Swampert and Charizard, and her Typhlosion kills my Swampert with Energy Ball. It was weird, because I never thought Typhlosion could learn that move. Well, after some research, he can't.

So has anyone else noticed a Pokemon in the game with illegal moves?

Are you sure it wasn't either Typhlosion using Solarbeam or the Ninetails using the Energy Ball? If not, that should be corrected.

Muk with Surf and Discharge, anyone? Abra with a really cool helmet? It's just not fair.

Those are Pulse Pokemon and it´s because they are enhanced by the Pulse machines.

Excadrill with stone edge, typhlosion with energy ball...

I think that these non-official movesets are rather nice and make the game more challenging. I hope ame keeps them.

Those are actually rather excusable mistakes which can happen just like she gave Radomus Starmie Calm Mind. Also she already changed Stone Edge to Rock Slide as far as I know.

Is there an explanation for why Cal's Magmortar knows Blast Burn?

This one the other hand is kinda strange as only starter can know this move but oh well, it happens. Although I thought she already changed it because someone posted it somewhere already.

This one the other hand is kinda strange as only starter can know this move but oh well, it happens. Although I thought she already changed it because someone posted it somewhere already.

Actually, the last time I saw it, it had Blast Burn as a move, to pay homage to that (specifically, when Cal is allied with you, not when you battle him on top of Pyrous Mountain). It doesn't bother me too much- if anything should be able to learn Blast Burn besides starters, it should be the thing made of fire with cannons for arms.

Remember that time Lance had a Dragonite with BARRIER?

I've already seen a lvl 54 hydreigon. Gamefreak cheats too :P

No one seems to mention Falkner with a level 9 Pidgeotto. Even has a kid I knew the game was cheating, I wonder who else notice that back them...

No one seems to mention Falkner with a level 9 Pidgeotto. Even has a kid I knew the game was cheating, I wonder who else notice that back them...

Strictly in the world of gen 1 and gen 2 Pokemon, a player could legally obtain a L9 Pidgeotto in Yellow.

Edited by dondon151

Everyone seem to forget Mars' level 16 Purugly and Jupiter's level 20 Skuntank.

This also reminds me that someone critisized Ame's use of underleveld Pokemon (Electrode and Cradily) which i found funny because somewhere he/she said that Gamefreak does it only pretty late in the official games as well as not overdoing it.

Edited by Yazmat