Amethyst

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the 1st is my fave too :D

Back sprite

VG4nu5V.png1ydvHjm.png

I see that darkrai has not been crossed in the list so I make some.

6baDn9M.png5sP5JdO.pngaBNjd8n.pngPstmJw2.png

I like the 1st best, then the 3rd.

I like the third and second ones, and Cresselia looks good.

Here's the Drapion line!

Nwm4uTE.pngZJwKMP0.png

9CUVI0c.png21KBOIi.png

Edited by Nova

Back sprites

nTrNNIr.pngKTMqdr5.pngDU9Grpn.png

I have some trouble with the second one, tell me if you think it looks weird.

Phione and Manaphy

The outline of the second one on the top of the head and to the right sides of the black "wings" is too light. I suggest you make the outline darker and fix that "corner" on the second one's right wing, shown below:

1H151zK.png

Fixed, should I re-color all the outline?

k6cGput.png

Also more Phione and Manaphy

DtRkQAW.pngZU7a1vz.png1P5DINB.pngjfG9BhV.png

Better silver, my favorite so far.

Nbf2bEu.png2Ju2xk5.pngmNpaVZz.pngIbl9dub.png

I kinda give up with Manaphy'eyes :wacko: any suggest?

Recoloring Darkrai's entire outline would be best.

For the Silver Manaphy's eyes, the current color is OK, but you could make it slightly more red to fit Phione more.

The outline of the top of the 2nd Darkrai's head should also be recolored on the backsprite.

You should try using Phione and Manaphy's regular shiny sprites and recoloring their eye outlines red, by the way.

Also, use Shiny Darkrai's eye color for its chain; it would probably look better green.

Edited by Truly Deceptive

Here you go, but honestly I think it's unnecessary, outline of the smoke on the head is fit with the shading and light sources.

I stick with red eyes because it supposed to be be a negative color version of regular darkrai.

MlOrAyb.png

About Phione and Manaphy, I already recolor their outlines eyes to red, did you talk about other spirtes?

Edited by dragon-in-night

I made two variations for Skuntank: Which one do you guys think is better?

Color: Magenta with White/Pink

z5QW7SB.png83rMTM4.png

ApMVpgl.pngUdH58nx.png

Color: Color swap Magenta with White/Pink

TTCwfCX.png9W2CGcW.png

CnG1jM5.pngE84zLmv.png

(turned out a bit like Zangoose, but I like it. It looks like Zangoose could be a split evolution of this shiny Stunky ^_^ )

z5QW7SB.png83rMTM4.png

ApMVpgl.pngUdH58nx.png

TTCwfCX.png9W2CGcW.png

CnG1jM5.pngE84zLmv.png

(turned out a bit like Zangoose, but I like it. It looks like Zangoose could be a split evolution of this shiny Stunky ^_^ )

Yeah the inverted ones remind me a lot of zangoose. Not that that's bad at all it looks really interesting to have that as the highlight.

Maybe for other folk, try change the red to diffrent colors like blackish blue or dark green. But I personaly love it

Well woops I didnt know that ^_^;

anyway thoguh here are my attempts at making a few shines. First is Pachuresu baced off of the discription

YxdepO0.pngocHI1zO.png

PRz0Lin.png Second is Purugly with her colors baced off of Catwomen from the Batman comics. I'll do the backsprites when I see how you guys thing about it.

The version name escapes me at the moment but its the one with red glasses…

That Pachirisu works IMO.

Purugly needs a bit more saturation somewhere, just not sure where. I think we may have opted for Grumpy Cat Purugly though.

What cha' meen? Maybe the pinks being a bit pinker or is it the other two colors?

z5QW7SB.png83rMTM4.png

ApMVpgl.pngUdH58nx.png

TTCwfCX.png9W2CGcW.png

CnG1jM5.pngE84zLmv.png

I like this idea.

I think the front Stunky is too white. I suggest move Stunky's pupil a bit to the right so it's easier to see, and make the back Stunky has a bit stronger pink hue so it can fit with the front.

HtBA8i1.png

@catgame21234: I think Pachirisu should be kept simple. And changing color based on shading areas is not a good idea.

Two faced purugly, based on Venus the two faced cat http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/1195/1194363.large.jpg

FC1dBYc.pngEqo46TQ.png

0QohKDV.pngb7FBuEP.png

Grumpy purugly.

WzIracS.pngQDxr11K.png

oTo7gsl.pnghAjLeh3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all, personal I prefer the grumpy one, take me a few tries to make it look like grumpy cat.

maybe venus for glameow and grumpy for purugly? i really do prefer the venus look.

also definitely feeling the first stunky shiny.

IMO they must match or they will not look related at all.

Speak about matching, I did a froslass sprite with the same colors of shiny Snorunt9yDGkaP.png.

Spklbc1.png0bCNfIf.png

I don't like black Froslass so I tried different color combinations but none look good like above.

I5YBvOJ.pnghgbDcoB.png

Don't know if this is the right place to comment but why don't any npcs have shinies? I mean it wouldn't be the craziest thing if leaders' aces were shiny. I mean imagine first time playing and you fight solaris and he's rocking a shiny black Garchomp. I cried the first time I saw it.... (and each proceeding time)