• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to complete my dark type collection i am looking for the following mons

vullaby/mandibuzz

dont really care about iv´s or nature of those named mons.

i can offer Absols(with play rough) and Pawniards(with suckerpunch) with good IV´s that i have left from breeding.

i could also breed stuff like torchic,cindaquill,fennekin,riolu,sneasel,eevee,tepig

Edited by k den

I'm looking for:

Froakie

Bulbasaur

I can offer:

Togepi

Drilbur

Larvesta

Beldum

Swords dance Shedinja

Feebas (Scald, Ice Beam, Toxic)

Any obtainable Field or Water 1 pokemon with Scald, Ice Beam and Toxic

Edited by Lugruf

I had a feeling something like this might happen eventually.

For those who had mons implemented that were never obtainable, like the Deino request, please refrain from doing so. Those implementations were only supposed to be used for those custom playthroughs, nothing else.

EDIT: Let me rephrase myself. If the trade that is involving one of those mons isn't for a custom playthrough, don't do it.

I had a feeling something like this might happen eventually.

For those who had mons implemented that were never obtainable, like the Deino request, please refrain from doing so. Those implementations were only supposed to be used for those custom playthroughs, nothing else.

EDIT: Let me rephrase myself. If the trade that is involving one of those mons isn't for a custom playthrough, don't do it.

I totally agree. I think mods wouldn't even agree to make that kind of trade.

You have to make an agreeement with another member of the forums, and then you have to contact someone who knows how to implement mons in a save file (ex. Hyuu, Njab, Dash or even me lol)

Then both you and the other one have to send via PM your files to him/her, he/she'll modify your files to complete the trade

I'm looking for Oshawott ,Treecko and Snivy

I can offer :

Starters : Bulbasaur, Charmender, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Tepig, Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie

Mystery egg : Staryu ,Togepi and Marrill

Others : Gastly ,Shinx ,Magikarp ,Trapinch ,Beldum ,Zorua and most of ep15 event pokemom.

Edited by Geofab1

Guest MegaMagikarp

Not sure if this is going on still or not. First off I read the rules. Second, I understand them. Third- I might be breaking them through this request. I have already completed E.15 (twice actually) and am having a lot of fun on this run. Right now I have so many mon that my box is overflowing with A-listers and to be honest I am just too tired to train up two more that I really want. On my save file is a clauncher and exxegcute, but they are in te thirties. I just want them on my team, but don't feel like raising them. Anybody willing to transfer or donate a Lv. 65-75 exxegcute or clauncher? I prefer pre-evs so I can tinker before evolving. I will accept any [reasonable] nature, IV/EV combo, etc. I am really not picky. Just wanted to add them on to my squad. Let me know via PM or otherwise. Thankssss.

Yes this is still a thing. I've been trading quite a lot recently.

First, to your request, this is a TRADING thread though, so you shouldn't be asking for someone to donate a mon for you. Instead you should be offering something from your mons for the Exeggcute and Clauncher. You can offer ANYTHING, just anything what you got or just go grap an extra pokemon if you don't have any spare.

Second, i don't have Clauncher but i can offer you a trained Exeggcute in a trade for something. I can even make it 5-6sh IV if you got anything interesting mon to trade it for.

Third, raising a mon when you've finished ep15 is damn easy. If you have an exp.share it's easy to just grind in a Opal Ward Grand Hall against weekly trainers, or the Clown in Agate Circus. You can easily raise lvl 1 mon to 50 level in 10-15mins. And if you got a Lucky Egg you can start using it when your mon is enough strong to swipe anything by itself.

EDIT. Actually, i would like to have your Clauncher in trade for trained Exeggcute (if you only have 1 Clauncher just go and breed it)

Edited by Jimmy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually killed them :P and Karrablast is impossible to find (it's not where the guide says).

Karrablast is on Route 1 at night only, the Location Guide is wrong on that matter.

You can find Porygon later, if you're willing to wait until right before your twelfth Badge.

As for the others, yeah, you'll have to trade, rip.

Karrablast is on Route 1 at night only, the Location Guide is wrong on that matter.

You can find Porygon later, if you're willing to wait until right before your twelfth Badge.

As for the others, yeah, you'll have to trade, rip.

Oh, well nvm then lol

Thanks, just found Karrablast, as for Porygon I didn't know I could find it. I already won against Ciel, so... I still need the trade.

I have a shiny Porygon if you'd like :P I also have a cranidos and an emolga.

What was your mistery egg mon? I don't know if I'm that interested in any of the pokemons you're offering, but I'll trade anyway :D

I have a Sneasel :(, all the other fossile pokemon and Spiritomb

Edited by javier9627