Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Looking to trade Seel for a Cacnea from the egg event (want a Belching Victreebel), and any of Aerodactyl/Kabuto/Omanyte/Shieldon/Cranidos/Tirtouga/Archen/Amaura/Tyrunt for Lileep/Anorith!

Also: Have a shiny Beldum, if you're into that.

Edited by asterlicks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trading : charmander, torchic, froakie, azumarill (eggmove), drillbur, shroomish, magicarp, axew, laparass(with egg move)

LF : ghastly, other mystrery egg monster , samurott, snivy, mudkip,bulbasaur

I have Gastly and Snivy for Marill and Shroomish. :3

Froakie:

froakie.jpg

Beldum:

beldum.jpg

Looking for some scary pokes, starters or mystery eggs. I will prefer shiny ones, but those with decent IV and moves are perfect too. (Already have Greninja, Delphox, Metagross, some other ones on the way)

Also, if you want different ability or nature, let me know. I got loads of Scales and Capsules.

PS: I will prefer Growlithe (with Close Combat., dont care about IV) and Togepi (with Extrasensory)
Also I can give Axew. Lol.

Edited by Groteska

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for: Axew, Drillbur or any Pokemon from the Mystery Egg

Offer: Lots of Pokemon that were available in E15 with 5 31EVs. (might take me a day or two to breed them with wanted nature, if I dont have them ready)

or a squirtle with egg moves: Aurasphere, Brine, Dragon Pulse and Water Spout.

• 2 weeks later...

I have plenty of Mudkip (my starter) and Staryu (mystery egg) eggs and I can breed all the starters available in ep15 + Froakie, and I want Azurill, Magikarp, Togepi or any of the starters I don't have.

Edited by Geofab1

I have plenty of Mudkip (my starter) and Staryu (mystery egg) eggs and I can breed those starters (Chikorita, Piplup, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Chespin and Tepig ), and I want Azurill, Magikarp, Togepi or any of the starters I don't have.

i probably have pokemon that interest you. Pm'ed you

Hi i'm looking for chimchar, snivy and oshawott;

i can offer 4 31 IV magikarp,5 IV togepi, 5 31 IV shroomish and 1 with 6 31 IV(for snivy or chimchar),and some with common IVs: bulbasaur, charmander, gastly, pinsir, heracross, treecko, torchic, mudkip and froakie.

PM me for questions or trade.

i can offer 4 31 IV magikarp,5 IV togepi, 5 31 IV shroomish and 1 with 6 31 IV(for snivy or chimchar),and some with common IVs: bulbasaur, charmander, gastly, pinsir, heracross, treecko, torchic, mudkip and froakie.

PM me for questions or trade.

i can offer you snivy for togepi (preferable female )

i want to trade a dratini for a skrelp (dragon monotype run user) (egg)

i may be able to breed and trade you my sklerp for a dratini my dragon mono to your dragon mono trade do you care of ivs nature and stuff

Though i suppose it wont be right to trade in a mono run specially if its hacked pseudo legends maybe you can ask someone to hack you one or if possible just trade any randomly caught poke for the sklerp(im supposing you're at a point in game where you cant access sklerp)

Edited by NovaKnight

i want to trade a dratini for a skrelp (dragon monotype run user) (egg)

i may be able to breed and trade you my sklerp for a dratini my dragon mono to your dragon mono trade do you care of ivs nature and stuff

Though i suppose it wont be right to trade in a mono run specially if its hacked pseudo legends maybe you can ask someone to hack you one or if possible just trade any randomly caught poke for the sklerp(im supposing you're at a point in game where you cant access sklerp)

If you need these mons just give me your save files via PM or make a request in the specific thread, a trade isn't necessary

I'm looking for:

Axew
Charmander
Elekid
Frillish
Froakie
Larvesta
Oshawott
Shroomish
Snivy
Squirtle
Staryu
Tentacool
Torchic
Treecko
Turtwig
Vullaby

Notable mons i have (Pre-Episode 15, starters, event mons and mystery egg):
Archen
Azurill
Bulbasaur
Cacnea
Carvanha
Chimchar
Drilbur
Gastly
Magby
Magikarp
Mudkip
Shieldon
Sneasel
Togepi
Vulpix
+All Ep.15 mons

Looking for: Axew, Drillbur or any Pokemon from the Mystery Egg

I can breed Drilburs. I would like to have a Squirtle

I have plenty of Mudkip (my starter) and Staryu (mystery egg) eggs and I can breed all the starters available in ep15 + Froakie, and I want Azurill, Magikarp, Togepi or any of the starters I don't have.

I have Azurills, Makigarps and Togepis. I would like to have a Staryu and Froakie.

Hi i'm looking for any Ghastly,any axew and any chimchar.

I have Gastly or Chimchar for you and i'd would like to have a Torchic in trade.

I've got Chimchar for you. I'd like to have a Treecko

I'm looking for Gastly, Chimchar, Froakie, treeko, torchic, snivy, oshawott
will anyone trade them for me ?

I have Gastly and Chimchar for breeding. What do you have to offer for me? (check my previous post for what i'm looking for)

I'm looking for:

Axew

Charmander

Elekid

Frillish

Froakie

Larvesta

Oshawott

Shroomish

Snivy

Squirtle

Staryu

Tentacool

Torchic

Treecko

Turtwig

Vullaby

Notable mons i have (Pre-Episode 15, starters, event mons and mystery egg):

Archen

Azurill

Bulbasaur

Cacnea

Carvanha

Chimchar

Drilbur

Gastly

Magby

Magikarp

Mudkip

Shieldon

Sneasel

Togepi

Vulpix

+All Ep.15 mons

i can offer you charmander, squirtle, eleckid, and shroomish

i'm looking for bulbasaur, chimchar, and togepi.

I have Azurills, Makigarps and Togepis. I would like to have a Staryu and Froakie.

I'd trade Staryu and Froakie for a Chimchar and a Gastly.

Ps. I have Marill ,magikarp and Togepi that's why I don't want them and I have a lot of the pokes you want if you're interested pm me.

i can offer you charmander, squirtle, eleckid, and shroomish

i'm looking for bulbasaur, chimchar, and togepi.

You got pm.

I'd trade Staryu and Froakie for a Chimchar and a Gastly.

Ps. I have Marill ,magikarp and Togepi that's why I don't want them and I have a lot of the pokes you want if you're interested pm me.

You got pm.