Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

i can breed for you charmander, torchic and froakie, if you breed for me a snivy, cacnea and spoink

Hmm.. I have Cacnea and Spoink (+ Snivy) too so I can breed them for you.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, finally got to breeding my 2nd run mystery egg Larvesta from scratch and eventually..........

ERfVACh.png

It took awhile to get here however, which means I have 52 other Larvestas (1 shiny 31/28/31/31/13/31; see: http://imgur.com/3YR5H0L) and I'm pretty sure all of them have at least 2 30+ IVs. Looking for any other limited event pokes e.g. Heracross, Froakie, other mystery eggs, good IV fathers, and Leftovers/Blue Moon Ice Cream. BUT at the same time I don't want to burden Yash, Vinny, Ezery, Etesian, RainbowDash and co. with a ridiculous # of trades, so I'll try to give out at least two at a time so you can breed them too if you want. The better your offer the better IV Larvestas you will get back :)

Also, remember that Flame Body/Magma Armor is your friend.

edit: Shiny Larvesta is gone but I still have plenty more to trade away. And actually some have only one good IV stat so I mean I can trade those away for anything remotely rare/useful

OT Name: that bitch

OT Gender: Female

OT ID: 65122

Name: Trapinch

Species: Trapinch

Shininess: No

Level: 1

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Sheer Force

Moves: Bug Bite, Bulldoze, Feint Attack, Rock Tomb

EVs: N/A

IVs: 30/20/26/23/29/26

Item: Blue Moon Ice Cream

Edited by Fehish

Looking for Azurill/Marill/Azumarill, i can breed you a Shroomish with Bullet Seed. I really don't want to breed for specific IVs or nature, since i think that you'll just breed it again.

Hey guys I have a shiny Eevee for trade. Nature isn't great, but for those of you far enough in the game, that's an easy fix. I was wondering if anyone had a shiny Gastly, Ponyta or Heracross. Or a Dratini/show me how I could get a Dratini in any way.

Edited by Fehish

Can breed: eevee with 5 max ivs and wish , magikarp, togepi, shroomish, marill with aqua jet, drilbur with 5 max ivs, feebas with scald and ice beam

Want: glilgar with at least 1 max iv stat, offers

Edited by Njab

Hey guys I have a shiny Eevee for trade. Nature isn't great, but for those of you far enough in the game, that's an easy fix. I was wondering if anyone had a shiny Gastly, Ponyta or Heracross. Or a Dratini/show me how I could get a Dratini in any way.

dratini is not in the game yet

Well some people use programs to cheat it in and someone has one from a Facebook event and I didn't know if they'd breed it for me.

ya, the trader wont trade for us simply because the pokemon are not available in the game yet, for the two players obtain from facebook event, they deserve it, perhaps you have to be patient until the pokemon is available in the future...

Edited by yanmeng92

Hello, i'm begginer and i'm looking for a machop ! (don't care if he is level 1 or 10 or 100 ? :-D !) Told what pokemon you want !

Err... What exactly do you mean by beginner? You cannot trade if you have not defeated Samson and received your tenth badge, as stated in the rules.

Looking for a Togepi and a Froakie. I can give you Shroomish with Bullet Seed, Azumarill with Aqua Jet, and Drilbur. But since I suck at breeding, don't expect good Nature and IVs. I'm just gonna give you the Pokemon and that's it.

looking for Chimchar, Snivy, pinsir and oshawott with any IVs and any nature, i can offer charmander, bulbasaur, gastly, magikarp, togepi, marill, heracross, treecko, torchic, shroomish, froakie, larvesta, drilbur, mudkip, and some commons pokemons with egg moves

I'm looking for a shiny Torchic/Monferno or Infernape breeded with Thunderpunch. Gender, nature, EV's and IV's doesn't matter.

I offer you: fe932be790.png

Moves:

- Quiver Dance

- Fiery Dance

- Bug Buzz

- HP (Water)

PM me if you are interested