E14.1 Bug Fixes

Amethyst

with these fixes will the move toutor be going wiTH the gen 6 list still or OR/AS list iif it will im assuming itwill come under the any oter minor fixes section

Edited by sandy

Amazing job with this game, just one little thing - destiny bond doesn't seem to work for double battles (specifically the fire gym). Otherwise, everything else seems good. Any chance of this getting fixed?

Hey pdizzle, welcome to the forums, you should come introduce yourself in the Grand Hall.

Destiny Bond has been not functioning for some time now and it's not just double battles, it doesn't work at all. I'm sure the dev team has been looking into it for a while trying to figure out a way to get it working, so if they haven't yet, don't get your hopes up. Keep enjoying the game though!

• Administrators

Downloaded the latest version but STILL moxie is NOT working.......why????

Then you're not playing the updated version.

Amazing job with this game, just one little thing - destiny bond doesn't seem to work for double battles (specifically the fire gym). Otherwise, everything else seems good. Any chance of this getting fixed?

This was broken by the Essentials update and is noted in the Readme.

Then you're not playing the updated version.

This was broken by the Essentials update and is noted in the Readme.

Nevermind i find my save file and put it on 14.1.1 and it worked sorry for bothering you :/

Edited by Johnnie