Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Find Lugia

Xander95

Question

11 answers to this question

:blink: I was informed not to tell anyone this, but I must.

First, defeat Samson and go to the Celestinine Cascade. The Carrier Pidgey from the Anime is waiting for you there. It will fly you to the orange islands. Now here is the hard part. You must hold x and z as you land or you else won't get Lugia. You must give Ash Ketchum who is waiting on the islands the sacred chocolate you got from Heather's mother in exchange for his pikachu. Now Pidgey will fly you all the way to Hoenn to Mt. Chimney. You must venture to the top of the volcano and hold the space bar to raise Pikachu and let him see the heavens. Lugia will swoop down, devour Pikachu in one bite, and offer to be your pokemon. Accept and voila! Lugia easter egg acquired!

Hmm? Do I need to explain Terra and her events in-depth? Welp, here is her first event involving herself.

Dratini:

1. Find the Tile and talk to it. The dratini will be stuck in the wall.

2. Go find Terra at the Circus. Dont worry she'll be there.

3. Terra will ask you a series of questions about herself. Just answer RAWR everytime.

4 She will now follow you back to the Dratini Tile. Just get her there.

5. Once you see the tile talk to it again.

6. Terra will now teleport Ciel into the room and pound her into the wall until she finds the dratini.

7. Catch the Dratini

Have fun :)

That's event number 1. The second one is the Lugia one. Have fun.