'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

On 12/8/2016 at 8:53 AM, helix said:
  Hide contents

im having trouble fighting the fairy qym leader. any suggestions? tried running a poison team but that doesnt get far and i have tried getting rid of the mist but in the end it always come to the field's "forever after" BS.

Personally I beat him through brute force by having several high quality Pokémon at my disposal to beat him with. His team isn't very tanky, nor fast. So you can use bulky mons to whittle him down slowly. 

Surprisingly I found the best strategy to be using Fairy types against him, and thus use the field to my own advantage. Azumaril and Sylveon pretty much carried me through the whole fight, but steel types like Bisharp can also OHKO pretty much any opposing Pokémon.  

5 hours ago, Nosada said:

Yo !

Hide contents

so... after beating the pulse Magnezone i used an escape rope because the puzzle thing was pissing me off, and... i think i'm stuck now. Plus, i can no more find my saves in the old folder, i think the game doesn't keep the old saves like before, sooooo....

Help, please ? xD

I also did the same thing and am also stuck now... unless there's a different way to get back to the room that had the pulse magnezone, since redoing the whole puzzle (or just sprinting through with a ground type, since it's immune to electricity) leads to the room with the devon scope model key item thing, not the pulse room...

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Arthas7 said:

I also did the same thing and am also stuck now... unless there's a different way to get back to the room that had the pulse magnezone, since redoing the whole puzzle (or just sprinting through with a ground type, since it's immune to electricity) leads to the room with the devon scope model key item thing, not the pulse room...

Post your save file in and I'll help you out

36 minutes ago, fiveninths said:

But is there a way to get back to where we were? Or is editing the save file the only way of fixing our mistake?

There is no way back. Escape ropes should not be able to be used in that area. Fixing the file is the only solution. 

1 minute ago, zekeriel said:

I am having the same problem too, is there any way I could edit the save file?

In terms of the escape rope thing? Post your save file in the thread Njab linked to just above and I'll put you back where you need to be. 

I have gotten quite lost. I reached Serra and El showed up. They left the building and now I don't know where to go. I went to the guy in the Grand Hall to find where to go and he just tells me where the next gym is. Screenshots would help if someone can help me.

So a quick question.

Spoiler

I've beaten Adrienn, and now I'm just messing around with some of the side quests. I managed to earn enough money to donate in regards to the Railnet, and I managed to get a Togepi Egg from trading a Probopass... however, when I returned to donate more, the construction manager carries on as if it was the start of the update rather than the end, preventing me from making any future donations. Do I have to wait in real time, am I only able to make one donation before I have to wait until the next update, or is this a glitch? 

@Draugrborn

Did you already battle Serra? If not than that's what you have to do.

1 minute ago, F14m3rz said:

So a quick question.

Hide contents

I've beaten Adrienn, and now I'm just messing around with some of the side quests. I managed to earn enough money to donate in regards to the Railnet, and I managed to get a Togepi Egg from trading a Probopass... however, when I returned to donate more, the construction manager carries on as if it was the start of the update rather than the end, preventing me from making any future donations. Do I have to wait in real time, am I only able to make one donation before I have to wait until the next update, or is this a glitch? 

Spoiler

You can't donate anymore until the next episode. It's not a glitch.

Edited by Farnsworth
forgot to quote someone

1 minute ago, F14m3rz said:

So a quick question.

Hide contents

As far as I know, you have to wait until e17. Each of the donations leads to a similar, lengthy (but totally worth it) side quest with a rare pokemon at the end.

4 minutes ago, Draugrborn said:

@Farnsworth

I have not battled Serra, but she is not in her gym anymore to battle her.

Well, that's bizarre, Ame must have changed the story. Because when I did this part after El left, Serra challenged me to a battle. Did you battle Bennett?

• Upvote 1

@Farnsworth

1 minute ago, Farnsworth said:

Well, that's bizarre, Ame must have changed the story. Because when I did this part after El left, Serra challenged me to a battle. Did you battle Bennett?

Nope, no Bennet yet either. I started a new game last week because I hadn't played in a long time, so I have skipped through a lot of dialogue, now it's gotten me screwed over.

5 minutes ago, Draugrborn said:

@Farnsworth

Nope, no Bennet yet either. I started a new game last week because I hadn't played in a long time, so I have skipped through a lot of dialogue, now it's gotten me screwed over.

Then sorry I can't help you, this part of the story has been changed since I last played it. 

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Draugrborn said:

@Farnsworth

Are there rooms of mirrors for you to Rock Smash through?

• Upvote 1

@Farnsworth

On 12/11/2016 at 11:24 AM, Farnsworth said:

Then sorry I can't help you, this part of the story has been changed since I last played it. 

Thanks for trying. I will be aimlessly wandering for now I suppose unless another kind soul can help.

On 12/11/2016 at 11:25 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Are there rooms of mirrors for you to Rock Smash through?

@Ice Cream Sand Witch
Oh my... Thanks you so much! That's exactly what I needed to do!

Spoiler

I have a problem to leave the Devon building too... I didn't try to use an escape rope, but I'm in the small room with the computer and the healing thing and there is no exit any more... So how can I get out of there???

Spoiler

Can't edit the spoiler... I just wanted to add, that I also walked the whole way back to the room where the Pulse Magnezone was, because somebody said that there would be another room instead, but there isn't...

Edited by SnowFire

10 minutes ago, SnowFire said:
  Hide contents

I have a problem to leave the Devon building too... I didn't try to use an escape rope, but I'm in the small room with the computer and the healing thing and there is no exit any more... So how can I get out of there???

Spoiler

Is this after you've battled the pulse pokemon and owner of it or not?

If you have battled the pulse pokemon, you should be able to go down back into that maze room with the guiding floor tiles and all, but head towards left of screen eventually into a darkened darkened red room and continue straight out, you don't have to go back the way you came in

7 minutes ago, Loquiito17 said:
  Hide contents

Is this after you've battled the pulse pokemon and owner of it or not?

If you have battled the pulse pokemon, you should be able to go down back into that maze room with the guiding floor tiles and all, but head towards left of screen eventually into a darkened darkened red room and continue straight out, you don't have to go back the way you came in

THANK YOU, you saved me! xD