'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I'm stuck walking in circles for the past hour in the water treatment plant and I can't figure out where to go. I've already got the Beryl Grid Key but somehow I can't find the door to use the key due to wandering around too much and thus losing my bearings. Can anyone help ? I've attached a savefile if anyone is free to help. Thanks!

Okay, you missed a room where you could push some rubbish blocks around to the other side to get through.

Anyway I've got you to where you need to go.

guys i just defeated radomus and defeated the temple where they hold the "daughter" now i dont know where to go any hhelp?

You need to go back to the labyrinth outside radomus' castle. Once you find a tree there that you can put the crystal plug she gave to you in it and you'll be able to progress.

• Upvote 2

Okay, you missed a room where you could push some rubbish blocks around to the other side to get through.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

You need to go back to the labyrinth outside radomus' castle. Once you find a tree there that you can put the crystal plug she gave to you in it and you'll be able to progress.

ty m8 got it!

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Hey, thanks a bunch! You are my savior. I thought I'd never get pass that part. Time for more Reborn :D

i beat psychc gym and then went 7th street but i don't have a crystal plug from luna and can't enter the valley place and brennet does not appear

On 7th street you have to talk to everyone including battling the leader of the opposite team. You may need to talk to some people more than once. When one of your team members says something along the lines of "go gettem tiger" you'll be able to go to the top right of 7th street and see Bennett. Follow him, then go and talk to him. Then he'll open up the way to a separate area that you'll have to get through in order to progress in the story.

So I used to play this back in 2013, stopped playing after I beat Serra/Noel's part. Usually at Serra's house, EL comes over and watches you battle, so I assumed it was the same and yes, did the forsaken button mashing, trying to get back to the point I was at. Now Serra, Bennet and EL have left. I can't find them anywhere are town or in the forest. Any help?

So I used to play this back in 2013, stopped playing after I beat Serra/Noel's part. Usually at Serra's house, EL comes over and watches you battle, so I assumed it was the same and yes, did the forsaken button mashing, trying to get back to the point I was at. Now Serra, Bennet and EL have left. I can't find them anywhere are town or in the forest. Any help?

you want to look for something in lapis ward

Edited by snipler

Where do I rescue the 5 missing cops after you beat the second gym?

You have the five police officers, which means you need to get to the third gym. There should be a path in the jungle/forest that brings you to the next story encounter, which is in the ward you're currently in. (By the way the police officers were optional.)

• Global Mods

You have the five police officers, which means you need to get to the third gym. There should be a path in the jungle/forest that brings you to the next story encounter, which is in the ward you're currently in. (By the way the police officers were optional.)

I think he was asking where to find them, not where to go after finding them.

One of them is behind vines in the Jasper Ward southeast of the Pokemon Center. You need to beat the PULSE Tangrowth to get to him, which makes the vines go away.

Another is in a house in the north part of Jasper Ward reached through the northeast exit of the forest, being held hostage by a grunt.

Another is in one of the caves in Rhodocrine Jungle. You just need to press the lever in front of his cage to free him.

Another is in a house in Beryl Ward through where you enter from the jungle. IIRC, he's also being held hostage by a grunt.

Another is in the library. You reach him (or more accurately, his remains) by walking on bookcases to get to the room. You talk to the Growlithe, interact with the part of the hole where the Growlithe moved away from, then talk to the Growlithe again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey fellas,

So aparently I'm stupid cause I'm stck in a place that no one has been before in 38 pages but anyway.

After rescuing the children and doing the rail puzzle we're out of the cave and into the house of one of the girls.

She ask me to get some medicine to her but godamn I was so sleepy I just passed through the conversation.

Anyway I'm in this house, as lost as a pikachu in the death star. Travado.png]

Thanks in advance

Hey fellas,

So aparently I'm stupid cause I'm stck in a place that no one has been before in 38 pages but anyway.

After rescuing the children and doing the rail puzzle we're out of the cave and into the house of one of the girls.

She ask me to get some medicine to her but godamn I was so sleepy I just passed through the conversation.

Anyway I'm in this house, as lost as a pikachu in the death star. Travado.png]

Thanks in advance

you need to go thru the forest to reach Spinel town

• 5 weeks later...

But before you do, stock up on potions and such--it's a long segment.

you don't need potions because its a double battle, she'll heal your pokemon after each fight, and their is usually a relic item to heal your pokemon before you fight -spoiler- and drain the dirty water, circle back around and fill the rooms up with the clean water, another relic, then fight taka and head back to there place and you will get fly after the events, though its not currently useable until episode 16

i'd say stock up on max repels.

Edited by Pluto

So I have been getting back into reborn after not playing for about a year now. I know I'm the opal ward with the main pokemon center and that there is another area where I am supposed to be at that part in the story (the circus area) but I have no idea how to get back there. Can you guys help me out?

So I have been getting back into reborn after not playing for about a year now. I know I'm the opal ward with the main pokemon center and that there is another area where I am supposed to be at that part in the story (the circus area) but I have no idea how to get back there. Can you guys help me out?

go to north obsidia thru grand gates to get to route 1 then first move north then east to reach the path for agate

• 1 month later...