10K REBORN TOUR *-*

Kamina

So as you guys all know, ORAS is coming out in nine days! To celebrate, instead of having a theme tour on the usual sunday, we will have a 10K 6G OU tour! It will be scheduled for 8:00 EST PM This Saturday (11/15/14). The winner will get 10K rupees and it will be sponsored by Destructive Skitty. This tour will also be Smogon OU so no aegi/mawile/deoxys.

Standard rules

Freeze Clause

Sleep Clause

OHKO Clause

Wifi Clause

Self KO Clause

Evasion Clause

Species Clause

Disallow spectators[Till the finals]

With 10k

you can whatever you want in the shop!

you can buy ace (if you have 500 post)

you can mess up someones profile 5 times or 5 different people!

you can change your name ten times!

You can throw the Reborn economy around like it's nothing!

and soooooo much more!

So join!

Hope to see you all in the server by than!

And we are running Smogon tiers because...why exactly?

Maybe because we might be moving to Showdown...? Maybe to get people out of their element? Idk but I like it.

I'll see if I can be there. Gives me an excuse to get Bonquisha-Latifah-Watermelondraea-II back on the server and keep money from people :]

Maybe because we might be moving to Showdown...? Maybe to get people out of their element? Idk but I like it.

I'll see if I can be there. Gives me an excuse to get Bonquisha-Latifah-Watermelondraea-II back on the server and keep money from people :]

Yeah. I figured, if we are going to be moving to showdown, this godly 10k tour can help prepare for that. And if we don't move to showdown, well this can be a new experience for some! Everyone wins!

Bonquisha-Latifah-Watermelondraea-II

The power is coming to reborn oml

Moving to showdown won't change our tiers.

I'm well aware, but change is nice, throws people off guard and shifts the power a bit.

Bonquisha-Latifah-Watermelondraea-II

The power is coming to reborn oml

If we do move to Showdown I'll be on the server all the time. Helllll yeeeaahhhh!

Aegi doesn't even aegi so no one would use that anyways. Might as well use a tiering system which doesn't not have that in it to make it more balanced. Don't worry it is not because we thought that reborn tiers were inferior in anyway.

I'd just make the 10K tiers like this.

No Legends, no megas, pretty fair enough from there, since most Ubers are Megas and Legends. Speculate Sableye/Klefki? Pack an Espeon like I normally do.

Look foward to setting the battlefield on fire Sunday.

It's smogon OU, there's no negotiation on the matter of tiers. Play it how it is if you want to. If not well then you're SoL here. Hope to see you regardless.