What would be considered the "Poster Pokemon" of Reborn?

ButteryButters_

Firstly, Vote for the type I should chose in my upcoming LP of Reborn!

As the title asks I am asking what the Poster Pokemon of Reborn would be. I am doing (or will be in a short amount of time) a Youtube series of Reborn 13 and am trying to design a thumbnail and outro image but it is difficult without knowing the series mascot or whatever to call it.

My first thoughts were of a few dark types considering the atmosphere, Umbreon, Absol, those deals but then I also considered poison types do to rampant pollution. So far my mine ideas are Absol, Gengar, Umbreon, and Arceus just because he is imposing xD

Any thoughts on what I should use as the Poster/Mascot? If needed I can provide images and such,

Also Also HELLO everyone :P This is my first forum post

Edited by ButteryButters_

Welcome! I would have to divvy my answer on this one. Between Absol, Mismagius, and Gardevoir, I think Absol best represents Reborn. Ame would likely have the developer's answer for you, but I believe many others will say Absol is the one.

It's either Absol or Gardevoir. Absol because he's the first poke any newcomer will see upon entering the site and the game or Gardevoir because she's the only talking pokemon and a reoccurring character in the game. I think Ark called it when saying most are going to say Absol.

I have seen a few bits and pieces of Nickaboo's run, mainly when I was stumped as to where to go next or where to find an item I was hunting. Its thanks to him I found Rock Smash, the Mining Kit, and found out about the side doors in Shade's Gym (Damn darkness xD)

EDIT (Since I am guessing double posting is frowned upon here like most forums lol)

Image A or

OutroB_zps023959c3.jpg

Image B?

OutroA_zps849753da.jpg

Those are my outro images. I am not set on the background at all but the rest I am very happy with, just not sure on Absol's postion

Edited by ButteryButters_

I agree that Absol seems to be the best choice. Absol's supposed to be a harbinger of disaster, an omen of tragedy, he's practically the representation of bad news to come in the series. This really fits in with Reborn's dark and gloomy atmosphere.

I agree that Absol seems to be the best choice. Absol's supposed to be a harbinger of disaster, an omen of tragedy, he's practically the representation of bad news to come in the series. This really fits in with Reborn's dark and gloomy atmosphere.\

Based on far I got I tend to agree, thats why Gardevoir doesn't grace the thumbnail lol

Reborn0_zpsc9842a86.jpg

GL on your series but one quick thing

everyone or some use absol for their reborn mascots

so what I would do is choice your own poke mascot/character

(I'm not you remember, this is your choice)

Or just use your buttery butters as mascot

The image still looks cool tho

GL on your series but one quick thing

everyone or some use absol for their reborn mascots

so what I would do is choice your own poke mascot/character

(I'm not you remember, this is your choice)

Or just use your buttery butters as mascot

The image still looks cool tho

Well my mascot is Mega Blaziken and neither him or Butters looked quite right for a game with an edgy tone like this :P. Thanks for the feedback :D

So for those of you still watching this thread I made my layout image xD The top one is what I will be starting with when I do record, the bottom is an example of it full :D I discovered some effects in photoshop that I hadn't known about a few days ago so I was messing about and I think it turned out ALOT better then the layout in Episode 0 that is releasing tomorrow at 3pm EST :P Thoughts on the layout? I thought about putting my twitter handle on top of the layout but I thought it was to obtrusive. Oh those are my two favorite of each type of the starters though Gredinja is SO damn close to Empoleon xD

PokemonRebornBASE_zps75800d02.jpg
PokemonRebornBASEPreview_zps3355f999.jpg

That gave me an idea. We can make this series much darker. Instead of having the standard Trainer Card with the badges, you can include a unique image everytime after you beat a major character (gym leader, meteor leader, big pulse, former leader) and instead of putting a plain badge, but something like a creepy picture of a more sadistic version of a pokemon, eg a zombie Cradily with an open mouth like it's attacking the viewer, and show it after each next episode.