hi all :3

EmilyDixon

Welcome Emily, I'm pretty good thanks.

Lets see then, if you have any questions about the site/game/community don't hesitate to ask me. Of course there are other people besides me you can ask, there's all of the other members of the staff, Hilda, Vinny, and Mockingbird. Or you can make a topic, that way everyone gets to help you.

We've got a team preview section for posting your in game team, and getting people to suggest how to better it. We've got a rate my team section for people to do the same with competitive teams.

We've got a bug reporting section for bugs that you find in the reborn game, and a troubleshooting section for when you get glitched somewhere and need someone to fix your save file.

We also have a roleplaying section if you want to participate, or just read along. Hukuna's the bloke to talk to about all of that.

If you just want to talk to someone, or get to know the community better try out the reborn server. It's hosted on pokemon online and serves as our chatroom, but you can also get to it via the reborn chat button in the top left of the screen.

Have fun.

His username now is Faust.

yes

hello I am Faust/Mockingbird, welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay.

Feel free to ask any questions of me if you cannot get ahold of anyone else, I will do my best to address your concerns to the best of my ability.

:)

< Hukuna Sensei at your service. I am the mod of the RP forums round here. We are always looking for new blood, whether they are RPing along, or just reading hte things we write. The RP forum is also home to the Creative Writing section for now, as there isn't a dedicated one, so if you are a writer feel free to share your stories there. I hope you enjoy your stay here in Reborn. Hukuna Sensei out!~

Hello! It's only fair for me to introduce myself after so many others did the same for me!

This community seems to be very welcoming so I'm sure things will be great, haha.

Anyways, enjoy what this place has to offer!