PZA Scoreboard + Promotions

Amethyst

• Administrators

By the time I post this several of you will already notice the PZA Scoreboard page linked from the forums and site. On this page you can see each alliance's types and headcount, as well as the distribution and ownership of cores. Hopefully it comes in handy as you plot your dastardly take down of each others' groups. <3

Speaking of things people have probably already noticed, Blind Guardian is stepping up to a server mod position (which should be unsurprising, considering he gets a promotion of some kind like every month...) ...anyway, he totally deserves it. Secondly, Godot is also ascending the latter of justice, obtaining the legendary Hammer of Bans as he becomes a server admin. Congratulations to both of them, and thank you both for your hard work!

Yeah Ame needs a whole handle after dealing with the crap she puts up with.

You could have taken the "bro" route here. Skype me with a typo. NOW you have to leave that typo there for eternity. I hope you can "handle" it. :)

Edited by Hilda