Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fern..doesn't have a role power. It doesn't say Fern "has" to be a townie that's for the mafia (and he could be, we all know he would.)

Thinking back about what Tacos said about Chim and Snap, I would like to see Chim have a reason to vote someone else out of the blue two days from now before I can confirm he's Cain, but it is a suspicious vote.

Fern..doesn't have a role power. It doesn't say Fern "has" to be a townie that's for the mafia (and he could be, we all know he would.)

Thinking back about what Tacos said about Chim and Snap, I would like to see Chim have a reason to vote someone else out of the blue two days from now before I can confirm he's Cain, but it is a suspicious vote.

I know, I'm just saying if people were to fit the attitude of their roles he would make the most sense.

Fine. You guys want a reasoning?

Because I'm ANNA, and that Bagel guy is NOEL! Isn't that right, Nostra? I hope they believe us...

Noel - Knows the identity of Anna, may send a PM through me to any player they want (may not directly discuss their identity)

If that is true why doesn't Noel send a pm through Jericho and talk to us? Also, who is Nostra? :unsure:

Ex.. your sacrifice and legacy as Town Loony and Shady Leader will be forever remembered and honored.

Well at least one Mafia is down...three more to go.

And my suspicion keeps returning to Felix for my previously mentioned reason of him being quick to change sides with regards to Hukuna and how defensively he acts.

There is not enough evidence to keep going after Hukuna, I attacked him to see the reaction. Remember that at least two people asked me to stop.

Noel - Knows the identity of Anna, may send a PM through me to any player they want (may not directly discuss their identity)

If that is true why doesn't Noel send a pm through Jericho and talk to us? Also, who is Nostra? :unsure:

To any ONE person, and he is not allowed to DIRECTLY discuss a player's identity.

I think you might want to put your caps emphasis on the word ONE instead of any, Jericho. (I assume the good narrator can edit his posts)

- and he -could- do that. If he wants to. He certainly doesn't need Jericho to tell -ME- who he is. I have the pleasure of knowing.

Nostra is the Jirachi doll Anna owns.

"Nostra is the Jirachi doll Anna owns."

attachicon.gifno thanks.jpg

The ignorance is strong in this one. If you think it's a joke it's not. You must not have ever played Reborn, because these characters are all based off of characters in the game. Anna does indeed have a Jirachi doll named Nostra. Feel free to criticize our actions but this isn't the place to be criticizing the game.

The ignorance is strong in this one. If you think it's a joke it's not. You must not have ever played Reborn, because these characters are all based off of characters in the game. Anna does indeed have a Jirachi doll named Nostra. Feel free to criticize our actions but this isn't the place to be criticizing the game.

I criticized the game?

>"The ignorance is strong in this one"

Okay man I'll remember that.

Lets look back for a moment here.

Sparky said that my reason to vote for Bagel seems to hold no water. This is not true, Bagel is acting like a Anti Town.

What is a Anti Town? http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Anti-Town

Self voting and lurking is scummy behavior guys.

Hilda also acts like a Anti Town by giving no reason to target me and then she tells everyone to take a leap of faith and trust her (wtf).

Sir Bagel, not surprisingly acts defensive and votes for me.

Jellyman gives a piss poor reason to vote for someone just because they act like a "dick". Just because someone acts like a asshole does not mean you should try to kill them.

I went back and determined that Jellyman deserves my vote over Sir Bagel. This was a tough decision, if only I had more votes :(.

Q&A Time

Q: But wait Felix! I thought you were attacking Bagel!? This is suspicious!

A: Calm down, like I said it was a tough decision.

Q: Felix, why are you an asshole?

A: It comes with the little green guy, what can I do? :unsure:.

Q: Felix, why didn't you vote X?

A: So many shady characters to choose from. I will get around to X though, all in due time.

I'm not even going to try and defend myself here. If calling someone a dick is means for a killing then I should have been killed the first night. But if you want to kill off another useless townie then by all means, go ahead and vote for me.

I'm not even going to try and defend myself here. If calling someone a dick is means for a killing then I should have been killed the first night. But if you want to kill off another useless townie then by all means, go ahead and vote for me.

Where have I heard this before? :feelsgd:

Could you state your reasoning that you're voting for Jelly? If not, it sort of makes you look like a hypocrite... Also, the pictures are getting a tad annoying for me, not only are they not contributing to the topic at hand, it sort of looks like you're trying to annoy people.

Now. Back to things of this thread. I went through this once more and I'm typing out a list of people, their votes and their reasoning.