Cerulean Alliance

Felicity

• Support Squad

Hihi, just to note I'm part of the Cerulean crew. In fact I joined the alliance a coulpe of days back but didn't realize i wasn't acknowledged so... derp

At any rate, forget about chattering Chatots, who wants a playful Eevee clinging from shoulder to shoulder instead? <3

Awesome

Also, as pointed out by Dan, there are no leaders, I can't enforce anything upon you all. That said, the policies I'm trying to put in place are to make sure things are nice and organised and allow us all to have a modicum of trust in each other without having everyone fighting to have their voice heard.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hihi, just to note I'm part of the Cerulean crew. In fact I joined the alliance a coulpe of days back but didn't realize i wasn't acknowledged so... derp

At any rate, forget about chattering Chatots, who wants a playful Eevee clinging from shoulder to shoulder instead? <3

pick me

:[

also

250px-Misty_AG.png

misty is really excited that we are all representing cerulean and hopes that we can win the tournament for her and her city :]

• Support Squad

pick me

:[

also

250px-Misty_AG.png

misty is really excited that we are all representing cerulean and hopes that we can win the tournament for her and her city :]

You won't give up until Misty becomes our mascot, will you?

In regards to the tournament Dobby will be hosting the first half, and I will be hosting the second half later that day. PM him which works better for you, and remember this is all in good fun. We're all in this together, and the intentions of this is to guide you to where you will be able to utilize your strengths the best. The date hasn't been worked out yet, but there will be two separate times to participate if you wish to.

• Support Squad

PSA FOR ALL CERULEAN​ MEMBERS

As you all have likely found out, PZA has been largely limited to those who have cores being able to battle. With a lot of people only having one core, this results in a static existence of not battling for fear of losing this core. But then there are our leading core holders, who can battle as much as they wish without this fear. What to do?

Here's the Idea!

Each week, We in Cerulean will vote 3 people to be a stockpile of cores. These people will change each week, and will be bound to the alliance by switching alliance for 1 battle, and betting their allegiance under a specific wording until they are due to be released, at which time they will relinquish their cores to the next stockpile members.

With these people holding cores, they count for everyone's cores, so you can bet a core, so long as you check in with a stockpile member and one other member of the alliance.

Hopefully, this will allow a lot more competition and battling, and prevent any one person having too much power or being bound to one place but still consolidating our cores, rather than having them float between members.. Thoughts on this idea would be appreciated, provided they are done in good faith.

*Pokes alliance* Hi. So if it's alright with you, I would like to join in over here. Am boredz. Feel free to poke me if you need someone to win all the Suicide Cup matches, since obviously there are tons of those