Charlotte as usual

Damage

Mannnnnnnn $^&% her. Seriously though my team comprised of Arcanine, Greninja, Emolga, Cinccino, Metagross and an underleveled Kingdra are all being outsped by everyone. Metagross, Kingdra and ehhh even Arcanine I can understand but everyone moving faster than Greninja? I call shenanigans! Someone shed some light please.

• Developers

This has probably been said a million times before, but Rain Dance is a superrrrr good move for that fight. Plan on using it twice though, as Charlotte has two Ninetales with Drought.

Get yourself a krookodile if you can. I managed to beat her by sending in it and scolipede, protecting twice with scolipede and eq spamming with krook. The ai decided to go after scolipede because its bug type, letting me get 4 free moxies off until scolipede finally died. Then her last two died to an eq and a crunch respectively. You get the moxie boost even if you kill your own partner, so you can freely eq as long as she doesnt attack krookodile, even without protect.

I must emphasize that the best way to get Rain Dance up is to bring something with Prankster. That way it matters not whether or not you're faster than her, because you're still going first.

There are a lot of things with Prankster, so you've got plenty of choices, too~ Something like Sableye or Meowstic would be best, I would think.

You can also bring something really quick that gets it (such as Crobat) but there's still a chance she'll outspeed there. So you have to be pretty careful.

This has probably been said a million times before, but Rain Dance is a superrrrr good move for that fight. Plan on using it twice though, as Charlotte has two Ninetales with Drought.

please you DONT need rain dance for her jusr get a flygon and a flying and buldoze/rockslide away while using a few ultra potions, also telling us how under leveled they are would help alot

Edited by sandy

That Cinccino doesn't have "proper EV's" right? Because my Cinccino destroyed Charlotte's gym.

I highly suggest a Flygon too. I did a test against Charlotte with a Flygon and it was pretty good .

But, if you don't want to go back/train another poke, then... I don't know, try teaching Rain Dance to your Kingdra. It would be even better if it has Swift Swim. Then, just Surf everything while Charlotte's pokes lose accuracy.

I'll start to recommend EV-training from now on... After all, gym leaders pokes are getting proper EVs... hmm...

Get yourself a krookodile if you can. I managed to beat her by sending in it and scolipede, protecting twice with scolipede and eq spamming with krook. The ai decided to go after scolipede because its bug type, letting me get 4 free moxies off until scolipede finally died. Then her last two died to an eq and a crunch respectively. You get the moxie boost even if you kill your own partner, so you can freely eq as long as she doesnt attack krookodile, even without protect.

This man understands the sheer POWER that is Krookodile. Silly AI, Trix are for kids~

Gems are your friends. Really, my Rock Gemed Archeops's Rock Slide and Ground Gemed Swampert's Earthquake took down at least half the gym in one shot per.

gems wont help if his team are below l66 at charlotte

• Developers

please you DONT need rain dance for her jusr get a flygon and a flying and buldoze/rockslide away while using a few ultra potions, also telling us how under leveled they are would help alot

I never said you did... I was just giving a suggestion. I never said you needed to use it. It's just a strategy that works if you're stuck.