Banned

N8theGr8

Banned for displaying, apparently with pride or at least without care, a signature that declares apparent pessimism, negativity, and delighting in picking at other people's failures.

Also banned for having said signature contradict itself. You can't be truly indifferent to the world if you're interested in it, even if such interest is a morbid one and even if it is in other people's failures.

@Spine: Banned for posting before I was about to, necessitating a huge alteration to my Post.

@Viri: Banned for nitpicking over an out-of-date signature that has been rectified.

Banned @spine for speaking falsely. I do not shove a thing as sacred as coffee down the unworthy throats of plebeians.

Banned @KH for daring to cut across me as I ticked spine off, and also for trying to find fault with me when my criticism of your signature was perfectly justifiable, and also for leaving such a thing neglected without rectification for so long.

Banned for making me start a banchain, and because only one thing changed between my Signatures, and because my persona can go through massive shifts due to my being a teenager.