Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you think of Chapter 2? Did you enjoy it?

It sure was enjoyable.

What about my writing? Where can I improve?

Your writing seems to me perfect. On the other hand i think I have to improve my writing. And I keep on learning many thing from you people.

Which characters under my control feel real / which characters need improvement?

Real: Evan,Lana

Who is your favorite NPC and why?

I don't think I have a particular favourite NPC.

Who is your least favorite NPC and why?

Alvin. Something doesnt feel right about him.

What do you think about the darker parts I included in this chapter? (Hydreigon and Celebi)

I liked them.

Which Legendary do you think will befriend your character? And why?

Hmm. The best to fit with her past is One of the dogs, or ho-oh. She is from ecruteak city.

What do you expect to happen in Chapter 3: Winter Cup?

Battles,battles,battles, and bad people.

If your character was approached instead of Slade; how would he / she react?

Probably, she would kept on listening to them, until she finally rejected them. Maybe she could have helped them for a while until she found out that, that it was the wrong thing she was doing.

Is there anything else I can improve upon?

Nope not really. Keep on doing what you currently do.

Yeah it is Danielle (had to think a minute about how severe Henry's condition would be).

Got it~ I was thinking that Henry had talked to Danielle and Kristen during these past few days on the trip, so it got me a little confused.

Hmm... what to do, what to do... hmmmmmmmm....

He was right, ya know. what he said earlier... his team definitely needs more Status moves...

EDIT: Wait... I think I am coming up with some craziness to try...I think I'll call it... the beacon

Yes, I enjoyed it quite well.

No, I think you've been doing a good job. If anything elaborate more sometimes but that's it.

Which characters under my control feel real / which characters need improvement?

Lana feels real, Redwood needs more time to shine!

I honestly don't have one

Don't have one

What do you think about the darker parts I included in this chapter? (Hydreigon and Celebi)

I really enjoyed them, giving a more darker feel of an overall light hearted world

I think Victini because Slade is light-hearted and upbeat most of the time. Also they are both playful with other people and like helping others as well.

Fighting, RoG, and CHRISTMAS!

:T

Not that I can see

I'm off to bed. Feel free to control the Donphans and try to calm them down.

Edit: Or Jory / Snap can control them since they are still co-hosts.

Edited by Chimchain

I actually just posted. I hope that didn't seem OP. If it did I can always edit it.

Dude... while it WAS a smart move, I'd really appreciate it if it only works on just the ones that others want sleeping instead 'all' of them (that's if keep it). Atleast personally, I have a decent battle plan, and this gives me a perfect way to 'deserve' the friendship evolution for Lucario. Plus, the ones in actual battle are not just gonna wake up happy like a Snorlax, they'd just go back to battle once woken back up if they have actual reasoning.

On a separate note: Would it make sense for a 'Wild, angry Donphan' to try and go after the trainer in an attempt to 'take care of the leader spouting orders'? If so, I've got the perfect 'story' plan. If not, I'll just go 'normal' reasoning.

Edited by TurboAura

Dude... while it WAS a smart move, I'd really appreciate it if it only works on just the ones that aren't already battling instead 'all' of them even if you keep it. Atleast personally, I have a decent battle plan, and this gives me a perfect way to 'deserve' the friendship evolution for Lucario. Plus, the ones in actual battle are not just gonna wake up happy like a Snorlax, they'd just go back to battle once woken back up if they have actual reasoning.

I have to agree here especially how it was handled. If you're going to do something that'll affect other players vastly, post something here to make sure they're okay with this. Secondly, sing is very unreliable no matter what logic you use. The stampede would've blocked out almost all sound unless they were very close (angry Pokemon are also very hard to put to sleep because they probably aren't using their hearing as much).

On another note, you probably don't want to be hit by one of those things unless you want to end up like Henry.

Edited by commander218

I put a LOT of qualifiers in my post to make sure they weren't all asleep. I said that at least several (i.e. the ones you guys were battling) were still awake. If you all still want me to change it I will, but I by no means said all of them were asleep. The purpose of Jacob's action was to put the ones that weren't involved with anyone to sleep :( I changed the last part to make sure anything battling stayed awake.

I put a LOT of qualifiers in my post to make sure they weren't all asleep. I said that at least several (i.e. the ones you guys were battling) were still awake. If you all still want me to change it I will, but I by no means said all of them were asleep. The purpose of Jacob's action was to put the ones that weren't involved with anyone to sleep :( I changed the last part to make sure anything battling stayed awake.

*sigh* I guess it works if you only put the 'extras' asleep. I guess a lot of others are going with it, just realized that Robert will (reasonably, but kept in his subconscious) resist wanting to punch Jacob in the chest after what happens to him. Robert is gonna be VERY lucky to barely avoid a hit from a Donphan like Commander warned. Just realize; if this goes the way I plan, the 'bigger' Donphan will want Robert to 'faint', if you catch my drift. Edited by TurboAura

*sigh* I guess it works if you only put the 'extras' asleep. I guess a lot of others are going with it, just realized that Robert will (reasonably, but kept in his subconscious) resist wanting to punch Jacob in the chest after what happens to him. Robert is gonna be VERY lucky to barely avoid a hit from a Donphan like Commander warned. Just realize; if this goes the way I plan, the 'bigger' Donphan will want Robert to 'faint', if you catch my drift.

Ok I mean I guess if helping to stop a stampede of dangerous Pokemon makes Robert mad then I won't argue with you. And yeah, the intent the whole time was to just put the "extras" to sleep. The others would be too focused to be totally conked out by an AoE Sing.

Ok I mean I guess if helping to stop a stampede of dangerous Pokemon makes Robert mad then I won't argue with you. And yeah, the intent the whole time was to just put the "extras" to sleep. The others would be too focused to be totally conked out by an AoE Sing.

Eheh, I guess I was being a bit to specific there. Let's call his 'initial feelings about it' being blind rage, due to his own mistake in it not allowing him to be prepared for the sing and what would happen afterwards. Of course, he'd be able to shake it off/ 'forget about it' once he settles down from the threat, but when he's gonna have a Donphan try to flatten him... Yeah, short blind rage fits it well enough.

Also, we wouldn't have really have thought that it affected ALL of them if not for asking if it would be seen as 'OP.' Water under the bridge?

Edited by TurboAura

>> guys why you active when I is not around

either way I'm not sure if I can post until later, I've been clogged up with school stuff and whatnot... bunny pls if you have to (or... I dunno, I'm just going to make it as though Raiza did something when I get to post. I can't right now and nor do I want to type a rushed post after having to read through two or three pages of OC/IC :c )

Also, is the whole thing over? D: I just skimmed the IC thread and holy sh what the flupp

You can also present it on a -5 or -10 minutes timeline and then at the end of your post catch up to the current events. That's what I tend to do if I've missed a large portion of IC events.

It was well designed.

You're doing great! I'd say you're doing mostly fine, although it could be a little more elaborate.

I don't know who feels real, but Redwood needs more Screen Time.

I don't usually form opinions on NPCs.

See "Favorite NPC".

Those. Were. AWESOME!

I don't know for sure, but if i had to say, it would probably be one of the Swords Of Justice, and of those, most likely Keldeo or Coballion. Kenny's kind of ambiguous, even to me, but it definitely feels like he views his Team as friends, as evidenced in Chapter 1 where Kenny and Ryu acted together in their first fight against Henry and Zuko, as well as his reaction to Zorro's fooling of Henry the next day. Heck, Eve was accepted because he felt sympathy for her, and Otto is currently an Honorary Member! It also definitely feels like he's energetic and willing to fight for his beliefs, even at great risk to himself. that, and the fact that he has a strong Moral Compass.

Battles, perhaps a ROG Intrusion, and the Winter Holidays.

If Kenny had been approached, ROG's Plan would've failed before it even started. Kenny's usually mistrustful of those he doesn't know, and as we saw in the Why section of the "Legendary most likely to Befriend Character" Question, he views Pokemon more as Friends and Allies, rather than as Tools. this means that there's a conflict in views between Kenny and ROG. plus, he'd also be very likely to report the experience to the Higher-Ups once he'd finished with them, having a somewhat strong sense of morality, also stated in the same question.

No, not really. (Except perhaps making the Events more Involving.)

So, does it last until 'every last Donphan goes down,' or do the students have to last until a certain point? I'm good with either, but I'm assuming that the 'extra Donphan' that were put to sleep would end up waking up after a while and threaten as an almost 'continuous stream' of Donphan's until Chim says they've retreated.

Edited by TurboAura