Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright. actually, I got a question for sergeant chim:

so, should I just control the Tryunts myself and bring us back to the group or will Snap/ Jory take care of that? I'll just edit the latest post if it's the former.

It's not a big deal who does it. I might update later today anyway.

And what's with everyone suddenly calling the battles I've planned? o.O

You... planned all the battles that we've all been wanting to do? O__o like, you actually planned for James and Raiza to battle, for example?

fair enough let's do dis sheet *punches fist into palm eagerly*

After Notus left I changed some match ups.

Copied from my word document:

Battle 3: James vs Raiza

Battle 8: Evan vs Slade (I already gave this one away)

Edited by Chimchain

Back when I RP'd with my best friend, we pretty much just kept everything in our heads and phones/chat/posts... or, at least, she would always ask me where we left off xD though I suppose everyone has their methods. I'm just too lazy to write things down lolol

If I would do that I would forget things. I even keep some posts that I made up on the spot / added something extra where I reveal some history. Like when Danielle and Redwood had a conversation about Dark Types and the one where Alastair revealed a little bit of info about the Electric E4 member even though I haven't made her yet.

On a more related note: I'm keeping the Togepi encounter for the next switch Commander. I can link it to another capture by another student. And force some later interaction

I figured it was going to be in the forest area anyways. I kind of need something because not being able to do anything to the Ryan and Sofia thing is absolutely torturing me.

Edit: while I have a good memory, I tend to write any important stuff down on a word document too. I just rarely ever refer to it.

Edited by commander218

Is it 'kay if Shiro doesn't catch the Druddigon right away? The dragon would then come looking for Shiro the next day or something.

If it has Shiro's scent it can track him down. If not the Druddigon shouldn't be able to locate him since Shiro won't be at the accommodations. In fact he would be at the other side of it. (Druddigon is south-east and lake + last group is north-west and south-west)

Why wouldn't I have a word document? It's where I plot everything without forgetting when the time comes to use it.

Is this the part where I tell you everything in Graterras is literally in my head? ((other the exact wording of some things, those I wright down so I tell the tale the same way every-time rather then alibbing parts, but that doesn't really pertain to the RP....The RP material....all in me flippn' 'ead mate.))

If it has Shiro's scent it can track him down. If not the Druddigon shouldn't be able to locate him since Shiro won't be at the accommodations. In fact he would be at the other side of it. (Druddigon is south-east and lake + last group is north-west and south-west)

Okay, I can easily just write it bit off part of Shiro's clothes or something ~

So, I had a bit of fun giving the Noibat 'gutsy, but average for wild intelligence' interactions. 'Info' is coming later, little busy right now.

@Commander: Nice way of 'sharing' the goo hugs. Smart, in character, and the more people that get goo hugs means the less awkward Robert would feel about having it happen, being how it's not so 'rare.'

Edit: Here we go.

Noibat Lv. 17 (M)

-Gust

-Wing Attack

-Bite

-Leech Life

-Supersonic

-Screech

Edited by TurboAura

Okay, I can easily just write it bit off part of Shiro's clothes or something ~

That could work.

Is this the part where I tell you everything in Graterras is literally in my head? ((other the exact wording of some things, those I wright down so I tell the tale the same way every-time rather then alibbing parts, but that doesn't really pertain to the RP....The RP material....all in me flippn' 'ead mate.))

If I tried that I would forget some things, especially characters. But my thoughts are a mess from time to time and I keep adding new ideas (since I had to rework RoG) so it's a lot easier for me to write it down and read it back. Only one chapter ahead of time though.

Edited by Chimchain

Since that swablu is a just hatched one, meaning its lvl 2-6, the slowpoke can be over 15, right?

Also once the battles start, what level will the max for our pokes to be? I know that now the max is 20.

Since that swablu is a just hatched one, meaning its lvl 2-6, the slowpoke can be over 15, right?

Also once the battles start, what level will the max for our pokes to be? I know that now the max is 20.

Slowpoke can be over 15 yes.

Still 20. You don't have time to train your Pokémon anyway.

• Veterans

I guess this might be a good time to say that i'll be gone for a while. Laptop won't work anymore and my dad doesn't let me use his.

Writing this from the library.

Edited by Can't Type

I guess this might be a good time to say that i'll be gone for a while. Laptop won't work anymore and my dad doesn't let me use his.

Writing this from the library.

Alright thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep it in mind and move the battle between James and Raiza if necessary. Also, when you come back I'll ask you if you want a fourth Pokémon and you can catch in a flashback.

Just a suggestion for everyone who hasn't, but it might be more convenient for everyone else and yourselves if you kept the updates on your Team in your PC's profiles. You could put em all in spoilers, or spoiler-within-spoiler like how I did it. Y'know. For the sake of being organized and not having to go "holy shit where'd I put the info on my Ditto again" whilst scanning all 193 pages of the OC thread.

Just a suggestion for everyone who hasn't, but it might be more convenient for everyone else and yourselves if you kept the updates on your Team in your PC's profiles. You could put em all in spoilers, or spoiler-within-spoiler like how I did it. Y'know. For the sake of being organized and not having to go "holy shit where'd I put the info on my Ditto again" whilst scanning all 193 pages of the OC thread.

Thanks for reminding me to do that! I actually almost forgot my Larvesta's moveset if it wasn't for this post.

I just did mine, and I just realized that I forgot to implement Flare's Intimidate ability >_<