Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

TELL ME OF THIS TEST SO CLAUDE CAN PASS IN A MAELSTROM OF FLYING COLOURS AND SPARKLES

What kind of test?

lol! The ultimate test is the "Advanced battle"~ From the earth and land to the sea and sky, they can never win, but they sure can try!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Murdoc do you still want to catch an Axew? I have an idea to move things a little faster so Zephyr can go ahead and catch that Deino at the same time.

Edited by Chimchain

When does Chapter three start?

Likely about a little bit after the trip ends. Like stated before, this is majorly affected by how the people move the story, no solid dates.

Chim, how about this: You said you wanted that Contest woman, Madame *Can't Remember* to appear before the Winter Tournament, saying before that it would happen at the tail end of Ch. 2. What if, just to help these people with the hype dealing, you reason that the 'exchange program' happened around the same time. This is purely so people don't die from hype, while fitting with all you want to put in full. Ignore this if you have any problem with it.

Edited by TurboAura

When's the next Reborn episode?

Probably gonna be up in a week or so. Ame is shooting for early November, so sometime soon.

So Hukuna earned my unwaivering respect earlier by answering to my Queen quote. I'll give everyone else two chances on different questions to earn my unwaivering respect.

A. What is my prof. pic of? (Hint: not anthromorphed Arceus)

B. Figure out the song's name and artist.

"You my friend, are a lot like them."

"But I caught your lie!"

"Now I'm lost in you. Like I always do."

"Now I'll die to win, cause I'm born to lose."

Edited by Antares

Probably gonna be up in a week or so. Ame is shooting for early November, so sometime soon.

So Hukuna earned my unwaivering respect earlier by answering to my Queen quote. I'll give everyone else two chances on different questions to earn my unwaivering respect.

A. What is my prof. pic of? (Hint: not anthromorphed Arceus)

"But I caught your lie!"

There's a place for song guessing,

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9724

Here it is. :D

"But I caught your lie!"

"Google is the means by which all is revealed"

Welp, looks like I failed to forsee the Google part. Ding ding to Murdoc. My respect goes to him now. However, Google won't tell you what my picture is unless you directly know.

Too bad Google can't release reports of events like can the MI6, CIA or equivalent whether they can predict movements of groups like ISIS.

Thoughts on ISIS/ISOL anyone?

Edited by Antares

Welp, looks like I failed to forsee the Google part. Ding ding to Murdoc. My respect goes to him now. However, Google won't tell you what my picture is unless you directly know.

Too bad Google can't release reports of events like can the MI6, CIA or equivalent whether they can predict movements of groups like ISIS.

Thoughts on ISIS/ISOL anyone?

Theres a thread for that here too: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3187

So can we please now keep this thread about the actual roleplay instead of whatever random topic or game you feel like playing. It's unnecessarily cluttering the topic.

Theres a thread for that here too: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3187

So can we please now keep this thread about the actual roleplay instead of whatever random topic or game you feel like playing. It's unnecessarily cluttering the topic.

I have started this whole off topic conversation with the simple words, Senpai, notice me. I never knew such words had this kind of power...