Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Why I am glad Graterras is a tad slow on the draw, and why I keep it numbers limited. It allows the other members to catch up......this thing is like a whole different beast since there are so many people. I worry Chim is going to get burned out quickly sometimes.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, it got a lot of backing super fast. ((and it doesn't help he keeps accepting people...but not going to tell him what he can and can't handle.)) honestly I didn't know if it would when he sent the raw early form of the idea to me to look over, I just told him to go for it, there wasn't much I could help him to improve.

Also I will never join this one, sorry guys, but there are way too many PCs for my tastes. Also if people try to ship my PCs.....they die quick deaths.......Papa Hukuna protects his Characters.......so that makes me not want to also. ((speaking of which....anyone in Graterras....you better keep your character's filthy mitts away from Jupiter..... *pumps shotgun*))

Yea, it got a lot of backing super fast. ((and it doesn't help he keeps accepting people...but not going to tell him what he can and can't handle.)) honestly I didn't know if it would when he sent the raw early form of the idea to me to look over, I just told him to go for it, there wasn't much I could help him to improve.

Also I will never join this one, sorry guys, but there are way too many PCs for my tastes. Also if people try to ship my PCs.....they die quick deaths.......Papa Hukuna protects his Characters.......so that makes me not want to also. ((speaking of which....anyone in Graterras....you better keep your character's filthy mitts away from Jupiter..... *pumps shotgun*))

((*Helze prepares multiple arrows on her bow, Hunter spontaneously gets rabies*))

Would've been nice to have a gentlemanly criminal though. XD but yeah, more PCs makes things difficult... so far Chim seems like he ain't cracking though, but he's probably gonna drop RoG (that and I'm considering dropping it too... Maybe I'll revive Zeke for another RP somehow, but I'm sorry guys, especially Snap, but his character is getting in my way no matter how I look at it).

One of the parents or one of the children?

Parent. A big strong one.

Plus, each of us has a life outside of this RP. We are all not sitting on the computer at standby for an update. Some of us also think about how we want to word our posts so that they won't come out crappy.

Speak for yourself xD

Why I am glad Graterras is a tad slow on the draw, and why I keep it numbers limited. It allows the other members to catch up......this thing is like a whole different beast since there are so many people. I worry Chim is going to get burned out quickly sometimes.

I just don't like saying no to people when it comes to things like this. And it doesn't help if they make interesting characters like Tomas Elliot.

Don't want it to be half-assed, just wish the show would go on. I know Chim is trying to get chapter 3 started, but been looking at how long chapters 1 and 2 have been up. Chapter 1 was up for 2 weeks before chapter 2 started, then chapter 2 has been up for about 4 weeks. Cut, dry, wrap it up with a neat little bow, on to the next one.

Chapter two is much longer. Also I have a lot of laptop problems from time to time and I had to rewrite everything because RoG was inactive and it messed up the storyline. I'm not going to do a half-assed chapter because you can't wait. If I do that now things won't make any sense further down the road.

Yea, RoG doesn't look like it will work in conjunction, the styles of RP are much to different, with the Main one being too player driven for the RoG thread to keep up.

I'm dropping RoG. Snap can make another character if she wants but I'm only keeping Galen around. (Surge's character)

Keep in mind about how many of us there are in this RP. Hukuna already counted around 20 of us so every chapter will take time for everyone to participate. Chapter 1 is an introduction, so it is bound to be shorter than other, more important, chapters.

Plus, each of us has a life outside of this RP. We are all not sitting on the computer at standby for an update. Some of us also think about how we want to word our posts so that they won't come out crappy.

Don't even remind me of RL. I usually go to bed at 1/2am and wake up at 7am just to make sure I'm not backlogged on reading posts. I'm going to be very busy for the next three days (including today) so posting will be very slow from me.

Edit: @Chim: I have a friend like that. Let's just way I was a great influence on him. Once we start Ch 3, you shouldn't accept any applications no matter what otherwise we might need another scenario writer (probably wouldn't hurt to have another one).

Edited by commander218

I actually have a life to live outside my computer anyways. Half my posts are mobile, this one included. I have crazy amounts of free time in school and blow it by posting here.

Also, you're kinda being disrespectful to me by assuming I spend most of my time on a forum. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Guidance counseler came into U.S History today lecturing us about the SAT. Sorta just absorbed it without a second thought, other than "jeez I'm growing up way too fast".

Edited by Antares

I'll be starting classes again next Monday, and, *insert heavy sigh here* everyday I have class starting 7:30 AM, till at least 9:30, so I can't post immediately.

I have a feeling I'll get left behind at some points. >>

Also since RoG'll be dropped after all, I guess I'll give le coup de grace with Zeke... oh well... maybe I'll revive him in another RP also this means I can get a Shiny Umbreon now right?!?!one!??!1?!?1

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

I actually have a life to live outside my computer anyways. Half my posts are mobile, this one included. I have crazy amounts of free time in school and blow it by posting here.

Also, you're kinda being disrespectful to me by assuming I spend most of my time on a forum. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Guidance counseler came into U.S History today lecturing us about the SAT. Sorta just absorbed it without a second thought, other than "jeez I'm growing up way too fast".

keep in mind reading into things that aren't said is also a problem, nobody said that you did, there is no need to assume that is what they meant, it is just as disrespectful to assume such things. You just assumed something about them, therefore that is a pretty hypocritical statement.

I am glad you do, earning our respect begins with respecting us. We know each other pretty well down here for the most part. You are a bit new, and I love to see new blood and I am glad you are here, so treat us with respect, and we will show that back in kind. We aren't unreasonable you know. ;)

and I am not saying I don;t respect you now. I do, i respect that you are a different person so you may have different views on the world. If you feel we got off to a bad start, why don't we start fresh?

I am Hukuna Sensei, nice to met you Antares.

• Support Squad

Hooboy. Okay first off, <3 you too Bfroger, from a post aways away back. Next, to address the RP battle idea a little more, like it has been said, creativity is rewarded, and any powerplays get shut down immediately, especially because all of us are conscious of this being a possibility. Besides there's many ways to skin a cat, in this, an aggron may body a greninja, typings and stats aren't all. Look at my and Notus' first battle. Way back when, I hould have won easily by spamming absorb, but instead of playing it like a standard game, I tried to be creative and we had a really awesome battle instead of "Absorb, Absorb, absorb"

Next, Chim, you have seriously earned my respect for pulling this off as well as you have thus far, esecially because of how good the story is whilst you corral all of us.

Finally, after being involved with a fair bit of the RP forum, I do feel involved enough to concurr with what Huks been saying all this time. Then again, that stands for the whole of the forum too Nice = nice, Dick = Dick.

Also, in regards to the swearing, i'd say that unless you're a bloody sailor, keep the swearing to tense moments. Allows for more impact.

@Tses: Was that "Gooey-mud form" thing an actual idea to cheer her up, or was it just a joke. Either way, if he thinks your serious about it, he'd atleast be willing to try it no matter how unlikely he'll think it'll work.

Edited by TurboAura

@Tses: Was that "Gooey-mud form" thing an actual idea to cheer her up, or was it just a joke. Either way, if he thinks your serious about it, he'd atleast be willing to try it no matter how unlikely he'll think it'll work.

Joke. But u can use it if you want. I guess anyone that sees u with that stuff can laugh.

Joke. But u can use it if you want. I guess anyone that sees u with that stuff can laugh.

Eheh, let's just stick to cheering her up instead of a brief laugh that she'll just go back to sadness right after. But he WILL listen to whatever Sissy feels is actually a plan to cheer Sofia up, whether the actual plan is humiliating or not. Edited by TurboAura

Don't even remind me of RL. I usually go to bed at 1/2am and wake up at 7am just to make sure I'm not backlogged on reading posts. I'm going to be very busy for the next three days (including today) so posting will be very slow from me.

Edit: @Chim: I have a friend like that. Let's just way I was a great influence on him. Once we start Ch 3, you shouldn't accept any applications no matter what otherwise we might need another scenario writer (probably wouldn't hurt to have another one).

I was planning on doing that. And I do say no irl if people aren't worth it but I can't use the same standards on internet without giving people a chance.

Eheh, let's just stick to cheering her up instead of a brief laugh that she'll just go back to sadness right after. But he WILL listen to whatever Sissy feels is actually a plan to cheer Sofia up, whether the actual plan is humiliating or not.

Did Robert fell for Sissy?

And no, it will not be me if you get another writer, I would love to, but I am busy.

I meant the part about accepting new people.

Also since RoG'll be dropped after all, I guess I'll give le coup de grace with Zeke... oh well... maybe I'll revive him in another RP also this means I can get a Shiny Umbreon now right?!?!one!??!1?!?1

Yes, you can have one.