Locked In

Amethyst

• Administrators

Although it's been floating around in a topic somewhere, a new page has but put on the site, detailing some guidelines for Nuzlocke Challenges in Reborn!

As it says on the page, these are only intended to be a framework to start in, as well as the probably more-helpful recommended list of places to count, currently updated to episode eleve-- ...twelve! spoilers. kind of.

On a different note, since challengers to the online league are now locked-in their trainer card names when challenging, linehosts no longer need to commit each challenger's trainer card name to memory. Accordingly, the Shop Item to change your own Trainer Card name (without losing any badges, of course) has been significantly reduced in price (now $R 300, down from 1000) and has been given a much higher stock limit in the store. Feel free to snag those up as you wish.

Ametrine Mountain is being added. The Ametrine region is south of the Carnelia region, which is the region of ice. An ice-like mountain. Sound good, Vinny?

In all seriousness, this next episode should be pretty kick-ass.

Although it's been floating around in a topic somewhere, a new page has but put on the site, detailing some guidelines for Nuzlocke Challenges in Reborn!

As it says on the page, these are only intended to be a framework to start in, as well as the probably more-helpful recommended list of places to count, currently updated to episode eleve-- ...twelve! spoilers. kind of.

I love dem Nuzlockes. Might actually try one this time, since you listed the locations.

Terra is in Agate... I might have a heart attack. Oh god *faints*

And unfortunately for me, that mountain is not an Ice mountain is it? Oh well, time to wait until episode 55!

Route 2? Hopefully more wars between two pokes!

On a different note, since challengers to the online league are now locked-in their trainer card names when challenging, linehosts no longer need to commit each challenger's trainer card name to memory. Accordingly, the Shop Item to change your own Trainer Card name (without losing any badges, of course) has been significantly reduced in price (now $R 300, down from 1000) and has been given a much higher stock limit in the store. Feel free to snag those up as you wish.

Good, because that's fair. I don't wanna change my name, but hey, people might want to do it, i guess.

I was never intending a Nuzlocke of THIS frikken game, so I wasn't gonna read it, but holy crap it says stuff about episode 12? Totally checking it out now

*One reading later*

If that mountain is an ice mountain, I hope the ice rock for Eevee is there. Then I can finally add Snowflake to my team! But I'm STILL gonna have to wait for Feebas aren't I...

Edited by Eagleby18

Terra is in Agate... I might have a heart attack. Oh god *faints*

And unfortunately for me, that mountain is not an Ice mountain is it? Oh well, time to wait until episode 55!

Route 2? Hopefully more wars between two pokes!

I hope there's gonna be Seviper/Zangoose battles, with two clans, in which you pick one of them to defeat the other or something :D

According to the map, it looks like we need to go through the city to reach the Circus. So, it's likely the city will be implemented. That being in addition to Ame herself saying that Ep. 12 is going to be large, so I'd be surprised if it weren't.

I have just one question, hardy says that he'll see you at agate city gym when you battle Aya, but on the Gossip Guardevoir interview it says that samson is the reserve fighting leader for agate circus? So who will be the leader for Agate?

• Administrators

According to the map, it looks like we need to go through the city to reach the Circus. So, it's likely the city will be implemented. That being in addition to Ame herself saying that Ep. 12 is going to be large, so I'd be surprised if it weren't.

It is still going to be pretty big, but not half as big as I had originally intended; I did some rewrites to make it more manageable.