[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

• Global Mods
28 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

You guys never read my posts from some days ago, amirite?

That makes me really sad 😞

You’re implying I’d remember most posts from a few days ago.... and you’re also implying I would go back and sift through 19 pages. 😛 

@Alaris @cicada

On 8/7/2019 at 6:01 PM, Yahy said:

sorry to disappoint you but that wasnt me

i still dont understand from where you took that i dont have a NA

On 8/3/2019 at 5:04 AM, Yahy said:

also i'm a bit angry because there were what, 3 nights and i got not even a message? i mean at least they could say hi to me or something

my chat is like 

candy tells me my role

end of the chat

This specifys imo, that you aren't using your personal chat to use your NA, if you had one.

So that means, you either don't have a NA or you use the Mafia Chat to contribute your NA.

Which indicates, you are Mafia. 

It was just last phase.

Just say you don't read my posts 😕

On 8/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, Yahy said:

i said before- you're looking for details where they do not exist, just to accuse me(?)

Also your behavior of playing.
If you were Town, you normally would scumhunt. But i didn't see that from you this whole game unfortunately.

Forgot to add this.

• Global Mods

Please, Kiet. We all know my memory is like a sieve. It’s not that I don’t read your posts (unless you do super huge waffle-y posts that have nothing to do with anything....I’ll probably read everything.)

I don’t mind voting for Yahy. Also, remember when someone asked Yahy if they were town? They kept avoiding the question. It’s nice to see someone else worked that out, because I worked it out a while ago. Same thing for most of my reads.

[eliminate] Yahy.

Sorry sib. ❤️

1 minute ago, cicada said:

Please, Kiet. We all know my memory is like a sieve. It’s not that I don’t read your posts (unless you do super huge waffle-y posts that have nothing to do with anything....I’ll probably read everything.)

I don’t mind voting for Yahy. Also, remember when someone asked Yahy if they were town? They kept avoiding the question. It’s nice to see someone else worked that out, because I worked it out a while ago. Same thing for most of my reads.

[eliminate] Yahy.

Sorry sib. ❤️

i also explained that, but if y'all want the game to end, can't do anything about it 😝

that's the kind of situation were i believe i should cast a vote to clarify, but i just won't

Vote count

Anti (3): Yahy, Alaris, Anti

Yahy (3): Ali, Kiet, Nicki

Jelly (1): Bean, Bean

Alaris (1): Kiet, Jelly

Kiet(0): Bean

Looks like Anti and Yahy are the likely lynches today. Between the two, I'm going to go for Anti because of the posts he made after Nick was lynched and while he could still be the angel, I don't believe he found out his target was mafia day 1 or 2 because that was when hinting at Nick being the one he had to protect. I still believe Yahy could be mafia as the off feeling I've had has only grown stronger since rereading some of Yahy's posts. We can get them the next day.

Also, what's this about a cult? I don't see a cult leader on the quirks list so I don't know why you all were worried about one. The only tp we should be worried about is werewolf unless there is some other hostile tp in the quirks list, which I don't think there is.

Eliminate Anti-Loser

Calm down Alaris, no need to rush my Lynch.

It’ll come eventually and I even voted myself as well.

It’s inevitable.. though I’m gonna feel sorry for is Kiet. He’s somewhat close to figuring the mafia’s preparation. But a few holes here, there, and everywhere.

Kiet I would say deserves to win this game. 

An easy game for mafia but they’re honestly overdoing it. Kinda cute.

Just been following orders so won’t be getting any Mafia point as if I cared about that 

@Astra125 Naw it was more so Day 3-4 and the communication with the whisperer’s codes where actually the most fun reading in this game rather then this forum.

Idc if you believe me or not. You guys do whatever and tag each around in the playgrounds. Well good luck anyways. You’ve wasted a good amount of time.

• Global Mods

Doesn’t matter if we’ve “wasted time”. I’ve worked out who the entire mafia is, so it doesn’t matter which order they get lynched in to be honest. Call it a hunch/gut feeling, but my reads and people’s behaviours seem to match up. 🙂

47 minutes ago, cicada said:

Doesn’t matter if we’ve “wasted time”. I’ve worked out who the entire mafia is, so it doesn’t matter which order they get lynched in to be honest. Call it a hunch/gut feeling, but my reads and people’s behaviours seem to match up. 🙂

...and you don't tell us in a LyLo situation. Yeah right.