Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Wait why are you even voting me in the first place.

What have i done to you 😢

Also i know that Scorpion is like one of the op ones in Mortal Combat (not like i have played MC much), so let's reveal his hidden ability.

There are to many good roles to reveal anyways, so like already stated we should try to coordinate our reveals.

[Reveal] Scorpion

I would suggest to lynch inactives right now.

[Eliminate] Newt

cause nick said ur ded and u r not >;(((((

And i also wantes to know your char 

But yeah newt and boat sound like good lynch targets

9 minutes ago, Yahen said:

cause nick said ur ded and u r not >;((((( 

And i also wantes to know your char  

Oh i see. Nick was just kidding about that 🙂

Also i can't reveal my character right now. Don't want to have to many people at my back.

If i look back the inactives, who haven't even said a thing are right now Newt, Caimie and Boat (if i am not missing someone).

They are probably busy, but it never hurts to reveal one of the inactives.

Also i went with Newt, cause it's payback time.

A lot of interesting abilities to reveal. I think I will go with Reveal Tremor because why not see if some dies in one hit from this move. As for voting, randomly eliminate Yahen. Jk. Trying to eliminate Yahen sounds like fun but I think going after the inactives first is better course of action so Eliminate NewtNow in before the person I'm voting for ends up being my ally and becomes a target for everyone.

9 minutes ago, Candy said:

I'll go for [reveal] Shinnok

Candy this role already got revealed last dayphase.

On 6/3/2019 at 3:31 PM, NickCrash said:

ERMAC - Wormhole

Force a player to randomly change realms for this and the following night

SHINNOK - Hydroxyapatite:

When reduced to 4HP, you may use your abilities twice

SHANG TSUNG - Space Oddity

Reveal all information about the players in Oddrealm during the next day phase. These players can no longer target Shang Tsung.

This immunity is removed for a player whose information is otherwise revealed.

Those were the roles revealed last dayphase.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe I am number 5 on Scorpion
[reveal] Scorpian
[eliminate] Newt

Ayy this game is gonna be so much more fun if everyone is active -ly killing each other

This is pathetic really. I feel like im going to play against burned out peeps no fun in this but a systematic slaughter is my verdict.

Anyway first to my comrade. I assume you did the thing so you should know who you are or what im talking about. You should know i am your teammate. If you didn't, well am disappointed. Still that wont stop me.

Forgive if this is misarranged doing this in mobile is crazy as is.

Info for others

Spoiler

First of all why are you guys helping earthrealmers? Look at how the voting turned out on the first day and the current bandwagon now if you nerds still dont understand. Kenshi will be able to determine your factions just by looking at the discrepancy alone so by tomorrow regardless of coyote, or no he just needs to sac and say x,y,and z are from bla bla faction. Then badabingbadaboom faction gank. Well as far as im concerned you doomed yourselves heh. But alas its not yet the end nerds.

I have a proposition well you can keep on voting idc its required afterall. What im proposing is a systematic execution. At morning we choose 3 peeps that we will hunt down at night. So by next day for better or for worse we weaken the factions before they can unite. 

My proposal would be killing the detective wannabes first as they are the most sus that belongs to factions that have information gathering. They are just basically selecting who and how they should approach until they complete their allies. It pains for me to say this but only few of you understands how this "kind" of game works. So for now my proposal are yahen, drago, and kiet. I know youll be worry of redirect and trap thats why im proposing three plus with the number of players im convinced even if im not attacking (see my reason later) at least one should go down regardless of wrong target. Now some of you may voice protest but honestly i dont see you guys winning cuz all are playing to safe. If you agree with the plan, just someone dying by tomorrow is a good sign. Also, HELLO NONE OF YOU HAVE INFO GATHERING CAPACITY WHY DO YOU THINK THE OTHER FACTION WILL GIVE THEIRS OUT EASY WITHOUT A PLAN. Im taking one for the team cuz i honestly cant watch this painful scene. Well, then again, i already planned smth so...

Also, that said there're plenty of ways to find allies without relying on peeps info.

Now for reveals, i dont agree on a reveal one from each faction. Remember not all faction have the luxury of info gatherer thats why i find it weird you guys agree on something so shoddy. What we should be aiming is stripping the factions that have info gathering first because they are ahead and theyll just be stronger as time goes by. We, less privileged should be fcking thinking of this first.

Now perhaps peeps are thinking to vote for me cuz of this and honestly i dont care it would just give my team an edge cuz theyll know my position and they'll be figure out that it is correct to trust my judgement. Also i have a lot of hp still. Not to brag but i think my allies have enough firepower to systematically down peeps even without me. 

Spoiler

Non verbatim quote from one of my fave players. "I shall kill you for trying to reveal any information about me." ~from a player of an old game i hosted similar to this

An info for my comrade well i cant stop you if you want to read.

Spoiler

First of all i didnt talked on the first day for you to be able to figure smth out. Yep i risked getting kicked by nick for this thats why i wont stop now. Also for the record i dont know you but with what i did in d1 i think you understand what it means

Anyway info about me:

I wont say my role or faction but if you did the thing you should know by now.

My hidden ability is a protection of sorts albeit vague but it says smth along the lines that it blocks actions that directly interact with me. Well anyway i confirmed last night that it deploys faster than a roleblock and also i got attack twice last night. Meaning at least 3 shouldve visited me. Dunno if there are others cuz again i dunno if it will work against investigation. Also dunno if i will be affected by poison but either way im on a timed life now.

Now this ability can only be used 3 times in a game. Meaning i only have 2 left. Well planning to be invulnerable for upto 3rd night thats why you have to help me with the plan i discussed since i cant take action yet. Also this is main reason i dont care about swapping i wont get hurt anyway. But i just hope they arent gonna play smth dumb its much better to lessen the player count rather than tryna aim at smth that cant be killed

A quiz:

Spoiler

Which among this is true:

• My protect ability can only be used 3 times
  • Someone tried to roleblock and 2 attackers happened to visit me
  • There is a significance with me not talking on d1

7 hours ago, sailboat said:

This is pathetic really. I feel like im going to play against burned out peeps no fun in this but a systematic slaughter is my verdict.

Anyway first to my comrade. I assume you did the thing so you should know who you are or what im talking about. You should know i am your teammate. If you didn't, well am disappointed. Still that wont stop me.

Forgive if this is misarranged doing this in mobile is crazy as is.

Info for others

Reveal hidden contents

First of all why are you guys helping earthrealmers? Look at how the voting turned out on the first day and the current bandwagon now if you nerds still dont understand. Kenshi will be able to determine your factions just by looking at the discrepancy alone so by tomorrow regardless of coyote, or no he just needs to sac and say x,y,and z are from bla bla faction. Then badabingbadaboom faction gank. Well as far as im concerned you doomed yourselves heh. But alas its not yet the end nerds.

I have a proposition well you can keep on voting idc its required afterall. What im proposing is a systematic execution. At morning we choose 3 peeps that we will hunt down at night. So by next day for better or for worse we weaken the factions before they can unite. 

My proposal would be killing the detective wannabes first as they are the most sus that belongs to factions that have information gathering. They are just basically selecting who and how they should approach until they complete their allies. It pains for me to say this but only few of you understands how this "kind" of game works. So for now my proposal are yahen, drago, and kiet. I know youll be worry of redirect and trap thats why im proposing three plus with the number of players im convinced even if im not attacking (see my reason later) at least one should go down regardless of wrong target. Now some of you may voice protest but honestly i dont see you guys winning cuz all are playing to safe. If you agree with the plan, just someone dying by tomorrow is a good sign. Also, HELLO NONE OF YOU HAVE INFO GATHERING CAPACITY WHY DO YOU THINK THE OTHER FACTION WILL GIVE THEIRS OUT EASY WITHOUT A PLAN. Im taking one for the team cuz i honestly cant watch this painful scene. Well, then again, i already planned smth so...

Also, that said there're plenty of ways to find allies without relying on peeps info.

Now for reveals, i dont agree on a reveal one from each faction. Remember not all faction have the luxury of info gatherer thats why i find it weird you guys agree on something so shoddy. What we should be aiming is stripping the factions that have info gathering first because they are ahead and theyll just be stronger as time goes by. We, less privileged should be fcking thinking of this first.

Now perhaps peeps are thinking to vote for me cuz of this and honestly i dont care it would just give my team an edge cuz theyll know my position and they'll be figure out that it is correct to trust my judgement. Also i have a lot of hp still. Not to brag but i think my allies have enough firepower to systematically down peeps even without me. 

Reveal hidden contents

Non verbatim quote from one of my fave players. "I shall kill you for trying to reveal any information about me." ~from a player of an old game i hosted similar to this

An info for my comrade well i cant stop you if you want to read.

Reveal hidden contents

First of all i didnt talked on the first day for you to be able to figure smth out. Yep i risked getting kicked by nick for this thats why i wont stop now. Also for the record i dont know you but with what i did in d1 i think you understand what it means

Anyway info about me:

I wont say my role or faction but if you did the thing you should know by now.

My hidden ability is a protection of sorts albeit vague but it says smth along the lines that it blocks actions that directly interact with me. Well anyway i confirmed last night that it deploys faster than a roleblock and also i got attack twice last night. Meaning at least 3 shouldve visited me. Dunno if there are others cuz again i dunno if it will work against investigation. Also dunno if i will be affected by poison but either way im on a timed life now.

Now this ability can only be used 3 times in a game. Meaning i only have 2 left. Well planning to be invulnerable for upto 3rd night thats why you have to help me with the plan i discussed since i cant take action yet. Also this is main reason i dont care about swapping i wont get hurt anyway. But i just hope they arent gonna play smth dumb its much better to lessen the player count rather than tryna aim at smth that cant be killed

A quiz:

Reveal hidden contents

Which among this is true:

• My protect ability can only be used 3 times
  • Someone tried to roleblock and 2 attackers happened to visit me
  • There is a significance with me not talking on d1

honestly i didnt understand half of what you said but i must disagree w killing me for obvious reasons

jeez Sailboat that was a lot to read (I understood half of it). Why should we attack those people in particular tonight? 

[reveal] Sub-Zero

[Eliminate] Newt

Also it would be wise for us to post as much as possible remembering what Nick said in the first phase change about some people being more powerful due to the inactivity.

I also think we should all attack newt once the lynch happens, as he'll flip as one of the realms/tp, meaning he'll be minority and ganging on him is killing majority's common enemy

Whoever is the same faction as him van attack whoever you want no one will know anyway lol but the other peeps have no way to know if any of the others are on the same side or not, thus, lynching newt would be both less risky and less damaging

Also i now finally understood what @sailboat said lol but i still disagree on my lynch

[unvote boat] [vote newt]

if you want me to be quiet, you can just ask 😜

6 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

well since newt is pretty much going to be lynched i am going to go another way

in this game inactive are no threat but the active ones are the most dangerous so

[eliminate] yahen