[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

19 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Tell us? he will show us if he gets one and without a word too.

Also here's something we can do @Nano4 You say you are Rafael? Name one of your siblings then, one of whom is NOT a Fernandez.

how would I know my siblings? im only told my name and role

5 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

how would I know my siblings? im only told my name and role

Somehow i'm not convinced, either only i was told the names of those related to me or you are not Rafael Fernandez. Either way i believe the rest of the family will reveal if they agree to vote you, if they know their siblings then you cannot be Rafael.

[Eliminate] Nano4

@Roswellthis is how you find people to lynch i guess, that said if others know their own siblings then it's likely there is a role in the game able to learn the names of others.

8 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Somehow i'm not convinced, either only i was told the names of those related to me or you are not Rafael Fernandez. Either way i believe the rest of the family will reveal if they agree to vote you, if they know their siblings then you cannot be Rafael.

[Eliminate] Nano4

@Roswellthis is how you find people to lynch i guess, that said if others know their own siblings then it's likely there is a role in the game able to learn the names of others.

I think that's just a you thing, because I was only told that my name was Rafael Fernandez and that at night I can see the role and faction of a dead player of my choosing, it said im a mortician

4 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I think that's just a you thing, because I was only told that my name was Rafael Fernandez and that at night I can see the role and faction of a dead player of my choosing, it said im a mortician

6 minutes ago, Roswell said:

Hmm... I guess I see the reasoning.

[Eliminate] Nano4

Not got a better option atm, and I can always change later if better evidence comes up, I suppose.

Easy to answer if it's a me thing, Roswell? do you know your siblings or anyone related to you in any way? you could name one of em if ya want if so since that means someone who knows that name can confirm you know your siblings and therefore pointing out Nano as a liar..

7 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Well i don't know who that is but there is likely someone here who knows who it is and can confirm it if so.

hold on im asking dive if I can copy and paste my family

I didn't realize there was a google doc

11 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

hold on im asking dive if I can copy and paste my family

I didn't realize there was a google doc

Assuming you are telling the truth don't reveal the whole family as then anyone can claim to be one of those people and we won't have a way to test it

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Assuming you are telling the truth don't reveal the whole family as then anyone can claim to be one of those people and we won't have a way to test it

even if they claim them someone in the family could be evil

Just now, Yahen said:

By that i mean your family members. They must be a last resort thing y'know

[unvote nano4]

why would they be last resort? knowing who im related too doesn't mean anything, my entire family could be evil and I wouldn't know

Just now, Nano4 said:

why would they be last resort? knowing who im related too doesn't mean anything, my entire family could be evil and I wouldn't know

Just trust me on this one, kay?

2 minutes ago, Alaris said:

mmmm

If Nano is Mafia, he could just make up a role for kiet.

And if he's not, we'll provide info to the maf saying a role they should not claim...

do I really seem like a guy whos heard of a mortician before, please alaris you should have learned by now to keep your expectations for me low

Just now, Alaris said:

mmmm

If Nano is Mafia, he could just make up a role for kiet.

And if he's not, we'll provide info to the maf saying a role they should not claim...

I'm almost sure he isn't. Yet i can't confirm it

As for @Roswell and @Lord Drakyle, i don't usually see Mistakes/low chance guessing as Misleads, but you should be careful around that, really. Next time ill get suspicious

7 hours ago, Yahen said:

Oh, i did not express myself correctly, pardon me.

You're no suspect, at all. I'm curious about your grave digging thingy. Can you give us any info about the dead one? Or did i mistake your role's function?

My role as the grave robber is able to get any loot for myself and any info for myself. Which is to say should or would i share the info would be upon me to do so. Nevertheless I have reason to believe i am useless on any info as of now. Could someone clarify as to why we are voting for Nano?

Just now, Castiel101 said:

My role as the grave robber is able to get any loot for myself and any info for myself. Which is to say should or would i share the info would be upon me to do so. Nevertheless I have reason to believe i am useless on any info as of now 

I see, thanks anyway.

If you happen get any info and want to share, i'll appreciate, even if it probably affect your win condition i guess (hell im being selfish here sorry)

Just now, Yahen said:

I see, thanks anyway.

If you happen get any info and want to share, i'll appreciate, even if it probably affect your win condition i guess (hell im being selfish here sorry)

Come to think of it I don't have a specific win condition so I'll help with any info if i get any. I'll see what i get with my abilities