Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

49 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Hey so my friend is playing Rejuv and wants the shinx.  How many badges do you need? I thought it was one

You just need to have visited Route 2 iirc?

Can someone help me pls!!!!! It seems I'm somehow stuck in Evergreen Forest while trying to get that Sneasel and every time i try go use fly or get out of the forest it causes an error. I re-downloaded the game but the error is still there.How do i fix it???

image.thumb.png.6de1241b2de68df5ab0d630a3f0cb3db.png

1 hour ago, emman said:

yow guys in the latest version of pokemon rejuvenation is there a jackpot starter and can you name them thanks guys

Jackpot starters were only in V9, iirc.  They were Eevee, Rilou, Ralts, and Hakamo-o.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:30 PM, shadowalker35 said:

What do i need to activate the altar

Capturar.PNG

How do i open this door

Capturar.PNG.ce750a9fd52f5576fb6372ae1c76b1b2.PNG

Anju's Pendant for the pedestal iirc and the door can't be opened yet but seems to be garufan.  Maybe more with the hidden library?

On 3/20/2019 at 12:26 AM, kenzie said:

Anju's Pendant for the pedestal iirc and the door can't be opened yet but seems to be garufan.  Maybe more with the hidden library?

Er... I think the pendant* activates another not related altar...

Edited by kithas
Mbd pendant, not altar

17 hours ago, kithas said:

Er... I think the altar activates another not related altar...

well then how do you use the altar to activate the other altar? and where is said other altar?

Edited by kenzie

2 hours ago, kenzie said:

well then how do you use the altar to activate the other altar? and where is said other altar?

Wait, my bad, I meant to say "pendant", Anjou's Pendant activates another not related altar inside the Evergreen island

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

oh?????? I don't remember that, where?

When you get to the forest where the snorunt and buneary are, where there's an old lady who stops you from entering the first time. When you go to the end of the forest, you see a sort of sanctuary with an special event. 

3 hours ago, kithas said:

When you get to the forest where the snorunt and buneary are, where there's an old lady who stops you from entering the first time. When you go to the end of the forest, you see a sort of sanctuary with an special event. 

oh ok i didn't realize the pendant had anything to do with that event

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gauvain said:

i suppose thats how everyone feels. v11 is still amazing though.

Well, the Sashila part felt at first like some sort of sidequest, but there, the trip to Hiyoshi pass, the desert (and the rest of the plot) and Erin & Melia's plot along with the Tournament make up for that. 

5 hours ago, kithas said:

Well, the Sashila part felt at first like some sort of sidequest, but there, the trip to Hiyoshi pass, the desert (and the rest of the plot) and Erin & Melia's plot along with the Tournament make up for that. 

absolutely, plus that cliffhanger??? we've had so much revealed to us, I'm excited to find out where it goes

16 hours ago, kenzie said:

absolutely, plus that cliffhanger??? we've had so much revealed to us, I'm excited to find out where it goes

Yeah no kidding. But do you think we have to do the gym fight again in order to continu the story?

6 hours ago, Gauvain said:

Yeah no kidding. But do you think we have to do the gym fight again in order to continu the story?

I don't think so, I think we'll just have to walk into the tournament building.  Still trying to decide whether I'll reset or not for the next update lol.

43 minutes ago, kenzie said:

I don't think so, I think we'll just have to walk into the tournament building.  Still trying to decide whether I'll reset or not for the next update lol.

I think the next episode will be from the room adjacent to the arena, or maybe by "entering" the arena again, it will warp us to the point we won the battle.

4 hours ago, kithas said:

I think the next episode will be from the room adjacent to the arena, or maybe by "entering" the arena again, it will warp us to the point we won the battle.

Yeah makes sense to me