Rejuvenation Chronicles: Valerie's Revenge

You can also get the Shadow Toxicroak, penty of IVs + Dry Skin might get you somewhere?

By the way, Idk when you get Nature Power, but it changes in the heavily buffed Whirlpool on that field, so perhaps try it out?

Perhaps training up a Jellicent (or Slowbro?) might be worth it, too. It's really buff on the specially defensive side and can inflict status+Hex, but I'm not sure if it's buff enough for that matter.

And we shouldn't forget that you can catch Water Absorb Woopers around Route 3/Goldenleaf...making it a great switch-in, since it also loves electricity and learns Amnesia.

Toxicroak is axed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Yep, heliolisk might actually help in this fight. Dry skin would actually help recovering as well, but it also depends on what the moves for Valarie's pokemon are. For all we know, she might have a coverage for electric too.

YES SHING I'M ADMITTING THAT HELIOLISK IS USEFUL

only because amphy isnt available before terajuma anymore tho >:V

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Zumi you're not getting Ampharos till after Crawli zzzzz

lies down

this is what i get for using the shit out of ampharos before it got moved

i want my earliest file back :(

Well I finally did after like 40 restarts lol, Swalot was pretty much the MVP, Amnesia + Toxic stall = Too OP. Meganium with light screen and light clay helped a bunch too. I woulda beat her a while ago if I didnt get haxed every other freakin turn lol.

Any idea how to beat her without getting back to v5 ?

I got a Tangrowth with Giga Drain and WIld Charge... But it gets destroyed by Ice Beam. Got a Phantump and Dustox I can grind, but will it be enough ?

Got a Simple Swoobat too but it can't tank enough to setup 3 Calm Mind.

Edited by Drayker