Team for terra's gym

GameTrooper2626

I'm really having a bad time at terra's gym cause her quagsire is not weak to grass knot.So i just want some suggestions.

This is my current team-

Donphan-lv75-earthquake, roll out, giga impact, rock smash

Blaziken-lv74-flamethrower, brick break, flare blitz, brave bird

Sharpedo-lv72-crunch,destiny bond,surf,ice fang,dive

medicham-lv75-brick break,high jump kick,strength,fake out

jolteon-lv73-thunder,discharge,thunder wave,rain dance

noivern-lv73-air slash,dragon pulse,hurricane,super fang

Any suggestions will help.

Type matchups won't really help in Terra's battle due to the Glitch field which thanks to the Synthetic Seed, makes her other mons become ??? type. I advise using a mon with Psychic and Blizzard, with both being drastically powered up because of the field. Better yet, find a way to change the field by using terrain moves. 

Not gonna lie, I swept like four of her mons with Simple +6 Sp Attack Swoobat using Psychic xD

Iirc I somehow managed to set up during vs nidoking tho the specifics of the battle escape me...

Holy moly, how did you get 5 moves on your Sharpedo? ;)

Sharpedo-lv72-crunch,destiny bond,surf,ice fang,dive

No, for real - the best suggestions (trying to set up at the start, trying to break the field) are already there.

Just to add. I believe two of Terra's Pokemon become typeless in this battle. While this means that they do lose their stab moves and resistances, it also means that they lose their weaknesses. That's why grass-knot isn't exactly ideal vs Quagsire; 

If you force it out for whatever reason and it gets switched back in, I believe it DOES have its normal typing

I just went through that battle today.

I happen to have a Breloom on my team with Spore, Brick Break and Seed Bomb, plus my Dusknoir with Curse and Trick Room.

The curse pretty much took care of Terra's Quagsire and Garchomp, and with Trick Room I was able get a Spore on Garchomp, and just waited till it fainted.

I did have to sacrifice 2 of my PKMN, to bring back Dusknoir. That Draco Meteor is a threat, and the increased critical hits dont help either.

Perhaps Air Balloons might help you out. Some clown sells them right outside in the circus. Give a few to some of your pokemon. Jolteon might actually help against Quagsire since it becomes the ??? type.

Edited by SHAGGYSmurf