Kaizon

Alright everyone, I'm up to Charlotte.

Golem - Level 69 - Rock Blast, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Rock Smash

Arcanine - Level 69 - Fire Blitz, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Close Combat

Magneton - Level 69 - Gyro Ball, Zap Cannon, Discharge, Flash Cannon

Medicham - Level 69 - Hidden Power, Calm Mind, High Jump Kick, Counter

Dusclops - Level 70 - Payback, Strength, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball

Sharpedo - Level 67 - Surf, Ice Fang, Night Slash, Crunch

Hmm, some of your movesets are...uh...interesting. You should be able to evolve Magneton by now but even then i'd advise against using it for this battle. You should also find a move that can dispel Charlotte's Field to one more in your favor since she is incredibly dangerous with it up. Even with type advantage with Golem, she's still relentless so be prepared. Good Luck.

Can't evolve Magneton before Charlotte anymore, and it's going to mostly be useless anyway so I'd advise you to make it sit this one out. Other than that, you can try to set up Rain Dance with a very fast mon (Crobat is perfect for this purpose) so her attacks will hurt a bit less, and go for an EQ sweep. If you can't do that, a few Water types can be useful. I'm thinking about Clawitzer notably. Its Mega-Launcher-boosted Water Pulse, under the rain, and holding a Splash Plate, OHKOs all of Charlotte's mons (bar maybe Ninetales). That's how I beat her on my latest run.

• Veterans

Just give Dusclops Trick Room and let it, Golem and Magneton go ham lol. Bait Darmanitan into attacking Magneton and hard switch out into sharpedo or whatever. Trick Room hard counters Charlotte, idk why any of you guys didn't think of it.

@Kaizon How to beat Charlotte any day of the weak:

1.Catch a heat proof bronzong and teach it trick room

2.Reteach your golem rock slide (also let it hold wide lens if you have it)

Turn 1: use trick room

Turn 2: Use rock slide

Turn 3: repeat step 2 and you have won

Also some recommendation about your team:
Medicham: teach it zen headbutt,any of the elemental punches
Magneton: Reteach it thunder wave

Edit: Sadly golem can't learn rock slide but you still have earthquake and rock blast.So trick room + earthquake combo can work.

Edited by Yagami

You might also want to check your movesets anyway. Having 2+ moves of the same type in a pokemon is generally bad (with certain exceptions). Also, make sure you don't mix special and physical moves to every pokemon. It limits them, since they don't have a better one.

Congrats on beating Chat-roulette, as she is undoubtedly one of the hardest leaders in Reborn. I guess we'll see you again when you'll be facing Seel.

On 11/26/2017 at 11:08 PM, NickCrash said:

You might also want to check your movesets anyway. Having 2+ moves of the same type in a pokemon is generally bad (with certain exceptions). Also, make sure you don't mix special and physical moves to every pokemon. It limits them, since they don't have a better one.

Congrats on beating Chat-roulette, as she is undoubtedly one of the hardest leaders in Reborn. I guess we'll see you again when you'll be facing Seel.

Haha, I defeated Seel.....I'm now at Adrieen