And Then i Exist

Chickens

so help me i will smite you @Alistair

lord, i have no idea what to say. So greetings everyone. I have been lurking on the site for quite some time now but didn't bothered to create a forum account. I said in the discord mafia yesterday that if they manage to guess which person is me in a photo then i'll make an account and join the latest mafia game. And you probably know what happened.

As you can see my name is sosobean and you are free to call whatever you like. I'm 17 this year and i live in Malaysia. I don't really like to talk much unless it is necessary.I'm also not really good at conversing expressing myself as you can see in this post. I've some passion for reading thanks to my mother. Some that I've read includes Pendragon, Wandering Stars,etc. Sadly i the library doesn't have the full series of a lot of books because i live in quite the rural area. 

I came across pokemon reborn i few years ago when i googled for some pokemon fangame to play. Pokemon reborn really stood out to me and i tried it. I was not disappointed at all. it provided quite an experience to me. I still remember resetting countless times for Charlotte. i even did a bug mono on hardcore (brobat is evil).

I'll end here cause I'm lazy to think of what to say. Pardon my English if it seems a bit wonky as I'm not a native speaker. Dats all. Thanks for reading

1 hour ago, sosobean said:

so help me i will smite you @Alistair

lord, i have no idea what to say. So greetings everyone. I have been lurking on the site for quite some time now but didn't bothered to create a forum account. I said in the discord mafia yesterday that if they manage to guess which person is me in a photo then i'll make an account and join the latest mafia game. And you probably know what happened.

As you can see my name is sosobean and you are free to call whatever you like. I'm 17 this year and i live in Malaysia. I don't really like to talk much unless it is necessary.I'm also not really good at conversing expressing myself as you can see in this post. I've some passion for reading thanks to my mother. Some that I've read includes Pendragon, Wandering Stars,etc. Sadly i the library doesn't have the full series of a lot of books because i live in quite the rural area. 

I came across pokemon reborn i few years ago when i googled for some pokemon fangame to play. Pokemon reborn really stood out to me and i tried it. I was not disappointed at all. it provided quite an experience to me. I still remember resetting countless times for Charlotte. i even did a bug mono on hardcore (brobat is evil).

I'll end here cause I'm lazy to think of what to say. Pardon my English if it seems a bit wonky as I'm not a native speaker. Dats all. Thanks for reading

O hi, welcome to Nazarick Reborn forum! Hope you enjoy lurking around , posting stuffs or even ask for mons ;)