Development Blog

Amethyst

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not (as far as i know) even on Smogon the Groudon i battled waited 1 turn before going Primal

As near as I can tell he is in fact correct, it happens on switch-in, but nothing is official yet. Most likely path for now is for Reborn to wait and see since Groudon and Kyogre will be non-factors anyway.

As near as I can tell he is in fact correct, it happens on switch-in, but nothing is official yet. Most likely path for now is for Reborn to wait and see since Groudon and Kyogre will be non-factors anyway.

inb4 Ame gives one to the next Leader ^_^

So...when's Ep.14 coming out? :U

Kidding of course. Or maybe I wasn't. Maybe I wanted to be a part of the count. U mad? :P

I'm not a non-binary person, but honestly, I'd still want to use Ari. Ari looks pretty cool and not to mention that Ari is a PoC...a cool-looking PoC. That's a bonus, if you ask me.

I hope the Primals will be in this game! :o A Primal Dialga along with the Weather Legendaries would be cool!

Edited by Dei

I hope the Primals will be in this game! :o A Primal Dialga along with the Weather Legendaries would be cool!

As foes perhaps. Although all Pokemon are supposed to be obtainable by the end of it, I'd assume something like the primals, legendaries and megas will only be post-game content. Maybe. We've gotten through about 2/3 of the game, yet we only have one pseudo-legendary.

PS:Where'd you get the Rotom sprite?

"You might, based on that, think it is reasonable to assume that Cain, like I suspected, was somehow himself broken. NOPE. It turned out that the three Cain battles I tested just happened to be broken all for different reasons each. That said, I invite any of you familiar with the principles of statistics, to take what you know about random sampling and imagine based on this scenario exactly how smoothly the rest of this pre-alpha test is going."

This is so horrifyingly terrible.

But dear god, is it hilarious.

I got the sprite from this one Spanish website that makes models of the Pokemon X and Y 'sprites'. If you want the link to any of the models, just copy and paste from the 'sprites' themselves, but I'll give you the Rotom one, anyway: http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/rotom-4.gif

Edited by Dei