Where in the world if Corin-Rouge? [spoilers]

Mao II

For those of you who don't know:

So there are spoilers in here about an updated event in episode 13. Remember the fishermen scam event? Where you pay the 500$, get scammed, have to find him and his buddy in the house, beat them in a double battle, then pay like 4000$ more to get the Ducklett? It's all changed. It goes so much deeper now.

So after you beat the two in a double battle, one guy says the Pokemon got stolen by a kid in the Obsidia slums. Go to the slums and beat the kid. He says he sold it to a gangster in North Obsidia. Beat the Magma gangster, and he says an Aqua gangster took it. Find the Aqua gangster in northern Lapis and he'll say he sold it to a dealer in 7th St. Go to 7th St and buy the Pokemon for 2 Blue shards. As you buy it, the rogue named Corin-Rouge drops in and steals it before disappearing.

After that I am at a complete loss of how or where to look for Corin-Rouge. The hint the dealer gives you is cryptic and I'm wondering if anyone can give me a *better* hint. Let me know~

Edited by Mao II

If that's how Ame wants us to get Gyardos then I shudder to think about how much stuff she'll put us through for Ubers.

The only time the words "Catching legendaries" and "in Reborn" are in the same sentence, is when the words "will be impossible" appear in the middle of the sentence.

EDIT: It's a j... you know what, w/e. i don't care.

Edited by Vinny

You can only obtain metagross once you have access to the aventurine region, and at that point, it's not very useful since the next gyms are psychic, dark, fighting and fire. Gyarados, however, was obtainable VERY early in the game and even in the late game it's still pretty op since it can set up with dragon dance and easily sweep.

Edited by MMM

Tell me about DD headsmash rock head Tyrantum

He was talking about how you can have a Gyarados for even the first gym. It's a great Pokemon to use even at the end of the current episode. Tyrantrum is not only acquired about halfway-through, it's not easy to acquire, while all you had to do for a Magikarp was pay $500. Also, Head Smash's user is damaged by half the damage it deals, making a full sweep unlikely. Gyarados can sweep easily with Dragon Dance, recoil-less moves and Moxie.

He was talking about how you can have a Gyarados for even the first gym. It's a great Pokemon to use even at the end of the current episode. Tyrantrum is not only acquired about halfway-through, it's not easy to acquire, while all you had to do for a Magikarp was pay $500. Also, Head Smash's user is damaged by half the damage it deals, making a full sweep unlikely. Gyarados can sweep easily with Dragon Dance, recoil-less moves and Moxie.

Rock head

is this event accessible to people who have taken the magikarp before the event was changed???I got mine when i paid 500 and the another sum of money to get it.

yes

Rock head

• 2 weeks later...

My bet it that what the hustler said 'city and police in disarray' means that we are going to have to wait for....whatername....the fairy gym leader to clean up the city and get everything back in order before we can find this schmuck. hopefully that will be soon...and for a chase this far, I wonder what we will be getting.