Personailty Test!

Felicity

• Support Squad

So, I took a personailty test cuz why not, and this is what I got:

http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

It's quite detailed as to what the different types are, so why not take the test yourself and see how accurate it is?

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

PS, yes, there's arguments to suggest this is completely false, but I ask that you keep that out of here. This is just meant to be a spot of fun, aight?

dgrxi0.jpg

I can't decide!

Anyway, i liked that test. It's a lot more detailed than other ones i've seen. +1 for the finding, i like it.

This is what i got. Don't know how much i believe that, but it's accurate to an extent.

EDIT: I didn't knew that Rose... but then again, searching for "personality tests" is not something that i do everyday... much less looking for it in english...

EDIT 2: Oops, results:

INTJ

Variant: Assertive

Role: Analyst

88% Introverted

23% Intuitive

42% Thinking

51% Judging

30% Assertive

Edited by Vinny

• Veterans

- MIND -

?

Extraverted

Introverted

10%

?

- ENERGY -

?

Intuitive

Observant

22%

?

- NATURE -

?

Thinking

Feeling

4%

?

- TACTICS -

?

Judging

Prospecting

32%

?

- IDENTITY -

?

Assertive

Turbulent

46%

PERSONALITY: INTJ
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: ANALYST

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

28% Introverted

20% Intuitive

26% Thinking

8% Judging

12% Turbulent

ALSO

whichavatarcharacter.jpg

INTP with 34% Introverted, 65% Intuitive (jeez), 20% Thinking, 20% Prospecting and 34% Assertive. The only sentence I disagree on is the "their friends won't find a bedrock of emotional support in them" (although everything else is mostly spot-on), but then again, there's only 16 types for everyone, it can't make a perfect description with just that.

I got INFP.

69% Introverted (lol 69 yeah I can see that)

32% Intuitive (Yup, going good so far)

7% Feeling (I imagine myself fairly neutral in this area, so that seems about right)

26% Prospecting (Probably the only thing I disagree with)

13% Turbulent (I imagined this would be higher :P)

Edit: Also, I share a personality type with DonnyTheElf, Tom Hiddleston, and Frodo Baggins. Aw yiss.

Edited by Dar

• Support Squad

I got INFP.

69% Introverted (lol 69 yeah I can see that)

32% Intuitive (Yup, going good so far)

7% Feeling (I imagine myself fairly neutral in this area, so that seems about right)

26% Prospecting (Probably the only thing I disagree with)

13% Turbulent (I imagined this would be higher :P)

Edit: Also, I share a personality type with DonnyTheElf, Tom Hiddleston, and Frodo Baggins. Aw yiss.

Also the hulk, Tolkien and ET.

*Highfive*

My personality type is INFP. I have taken a lot of personality tests (because of school and one time my friend made me do these). It's funny that almost everytime I have got INFP as a result.

Personality: ENTJ Variant: Assertive Role:analyst

Extraverted: 24% Inuitive: 5% Thinking: 11% Judging: 8% Assertive: 54%

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and leadership abilities. Prepare to be impressed.

anyone the same?

Edit: Looked at Telos's post a couple of posts down under mine

and I'm Fern, I'M FERN

Edited by Cornerman