33% introverted

15% observant

11% thinking

8% judging

46% turbulent

PERSONALITY: ISTJ
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: SENTINEL
You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your directness, attention to detail and quiet dedication. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My type was INTP with
68% Introverted

33% Intuitive

54% Thinking

30% Prospecting

68% Assertive

I would have to say I agree with this. The only part I really dont is the non-emotionally supportive part.

Its also right about INFJ being rare, as far as I see i'm the only one. .____.

Not any longer! *Rereads the link posted* Seriously... not any longer. Exact same %....

Personality: INFJ

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Diplomat

Introverted 63%

Intuitive 28%

Feeling 22%

Judging 11%

Assertive 13%

I completely agree and was a bit spooked at how accurate it was. I'm really only Assertive when it comes to fixing a/an [obvious] problem. [Even if Management doesn't agree]

• Administrators

Thought I responded to this but maybe it was an older one, oh well

XBb7hii.png

Had to zoom out a bit to get it all at once, but there it is. Obviously a few bits I'm not sure I agree with, but, such are personality tests.

Ahh, I love the Myer-Briggs/Socionics test!

I usually use them to get a feel for how an RP character of mine would act, painting a clearer picture of them and all, haha.

I myself am an ENFP, but I was extremely close to INFP, so give or take.

For more stuff like this, look up Enneagrams and Socionics. I'm a 2w9 and an IEE respectively, haha.

Pleasant testing!

So i took the liberty of doing this simple chart that may or may not bug people with OCD due to small errors:

JwOBiDi.png

(i also retook the test and got INFP, figures.)

Edited by Telos

I've taken this in the past and gotten usually INTJ with the occasional ENTJ, but this one spat out ISFP. Huh. Most of it is fairly accurate, except for the part where I, personally, love precision and technical fields and often take arguments far too seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

I must have done something wrong, because I managed to roll and ISFP (I'm either ISTJ or INTJ, with it usually being within a %15 gap that I might be S vs. N) Did pop me a %77 turbulence rating thing, which is probably right

Your results

Personality: ISFP

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Explorer

?

Introverted

69%

?

Observant

3%

?

Feeling

19%

?

Prospecting

38%

?

Turbulent

77%

?

Also most of these I've rolled nearly %100 on Thinking (And usually pretty close on introversion as well)

http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality
My result.

PERSONALITY: ENFP
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your enthusiasm, optimism and intuitive skills. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Edit: I am Cain. Almost, except I'm not gay or that flirty but good try quiz, that was almost perfect.

Also, I've taken this quiz and others multiple times and I've gotten just about everything.

Edited by AuthorReborn

Personalty: INTP

Variant: Assertive

Role: Analyst

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity.

DBFwXCx.png

Personalty: INTP

Variant: Assertive

Role: Analyst

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity.

DBFwXCx.png

That's pretty scary, because that's fairly close to what mine was like besides the Assertiveness.

That's pretty scary, because that's fairly close to what mine was like besides the Assertiveness.

That's because you're both exceedingly manly tough guys exuding machoness and testosterone.

*goes to see your pic on the "what do you look like" thread*

wao jerry is hot

Yep, true manliness isn't about muscles, sir, it's about character, integrity and nobility of spirit.

• 10 months later...

Here's mine ww.16personalities.com/infp-personality.

Introverted? Yes, all the way. Hence why I'm here in front of a computer talking to people I can't see.

Intuitive? Sure. I do have an imagination. I still play Pokemon for a reason. It always has new possibilities.

Feeling? Kinda low but ok. It shows a bit of balance.

Prospecting? It gets boring if you go through life step by step.

Assertive? Just relax. It'll be over soon.