100% All Natural Homegrown Field Effects

Amethyst

• Administrators

...Why is Absol marked as "obtainable through evolution or breeding" though?

fixed, also fixed infestation error. it is properly 1/6 from 1/8 in code, the notation just hadn't been corrected.

Doesn't that mean things like Volcarona and Talonflame get ohko'd?

YUP. for funsies inuki and I battled a test-Bennett on the rock field.

he basically had two pokemon.

• Upvote 1

Now rock/ground type earthquake is really scary, I wonder if that hints that there will be hard battles in that field (titania?) also I really like the cut buff since it's such a bad move in battle but that field must be for the forests early game so whatever...

september hype

Still can't get over Milotic not being in the game

So, if I remember correctly, it was this episode that would set the breeding mechanics to Gen 6? If so, that opens up the possibility of IV breeding, but removes the ability to pass down TM moves. Sounds like I'm gonna have to episode 12 next to episode 9 in my archives.

Edited by Eagleby18

Stealth Rocks damage is doubled.

My, my, Amethyst. Never thought you were this evil. I like it. Keep it up. I'm sorry Charizard fans, but the moment Charizard comes out, he will die the moment he enters because of the field effect.

Edited by Shadowbolt192

Everyone just hold up for a second, why are you saying that stuff is going to die the instant it comes out? The field effect doubles stealth rock damage sure, but no-where does it say that the field starts with stealth rocks up. Just stop your opponent from using stealth rock and you should be fine right?

Everyone just hold up for a second, why are you saying that stuff is going to die the instant it comes out? The field effect doubles stealth rock damage sure, but no-where does it say that the field starts with stealth rocks up. Just stop your opponent from using stealth rock and you should be fine right?

For me, this amuses me. Those poor victims that have their poor Ice/Flyng, Fire/Flying, Bug/Flying, Pokemon and Volcarona be taken down once Stealth Rocks is set up. I feel somewhat bad for them. On the same time, I don't.

Edited by Shadowbolt192

It's a good chance Terra might get Stealth Rocks now.

Wait, Stealth Rocks isn't an TM anymore. If we're running on Ame logic, that won't stop her though. (I'm pretty sure Terra will have Big Top anyways).

My, my, Amethyst. Never thought you were this evil. I like it. Keep it up. I'm sorry Charizard fans, but the moment Charizard comes out, he will die the moment he enters because of the field effect.

I really wish this could be put into Pokemon Online for like a week for that very reason. The chaos it would create is unimaginable.

• Administrators

Ame, how long will it be until you make us pay for a textbook to access all the data on field effects. Certainly enough for a textbook.

Field Effects are details are available on the website, in the text file accompanying the game download, "Field Effect Manual.txt" and as of E13 they're all explained in-game as well